Chapter 35

Izuku turns around and holds his hands behind his back. He had a small smile on his lips.

He knew what he was getting into, he knew this was the end.

I clip the cuffs around his wrists and lead him away from Shigaraki's body. I had called Tsukauchi, all we had to do was wait but I knew my shocked class was desperate for answers.

"Deku what the FUCK!" Bakugo screams. I push Izuku to sit down and he does as I want without any fight.

"I was honestly expecting someone else to swear first." he simply says with a small laugh.

The whole class look between each other before, all at once they yell out.

"WHAT THE FUCK!"

Izuku looks stunned for a second before he bursts out laughing.

"Deku-kun, how could you."

Uraraka was the first to ask a question that was actually expecting an answer.

"I had to." I say, but her expression said that wasn't a good enough answer "otherwise the end of the world would happen."

Everyone looked at me with utter confusion and it was honestly a little amusing to see.

"remember, Midoriya has memories from the future, a future where an apocalypse happens." Aizawa comments.

"That's impossible, we thought you were joking!"

"it might seem so but it's the truth, I'm sure there's someone out there with a quirk that will be able to show you my memories or something." I say.

"Deku, what about Auntie, you'll go to jail!" Kacchan asks.

"I know, this plan was made with the sole intent of killing Shigaraki, I knew the consequences and I told mum as such, she wasn't happy but she knew I was the only one that would do it." I say. "and it's not like I'm dead, she can still visit me while I'm in jail."

At that moment another hero appeared ready to fight. I recognised the hero as one that works closely with the commission and I glare at him.

"Good job Eraserhead, I'll take him off your hands, the commission wants to talk to him." he says. Aizawa looks down at me.

"I will not go to the commission, if I'm going to be taken by anyone it'd be the police." I snarl. The hero reached out to grab me but I quickly jump up and away from him, still cuffed.

I notice Aizawa get his scarf ready to catch me again but that wasn't going to happen, not unless I was going to be given to Detective Tsukauchi and not the Hero Commission.

"the police aren't here yet so if we catch you first the commission can do what they want." the hero says. Aizawa frowns at this because no, they can't but he wasn't in the position to argue with the other hero at the moment.

I realise I was in a troubling situation.

"you promised you wouldn't run." Aizawa says.

"I did, but that was when I was being given to the police, I will run from the hero commission." I say. My hands were cuffed behind my back.

This is gonna hurt.

I pull my arms appart using all my strength. The chains holding the cuffs together strain and then snapped.

I get into a fighting stance ignoring the cuts on my wrists and the blood running down my arm. I was confident in my abilities but fighting against two heroes and one being Aizawa was way above my pay grade. That wasn't all, I was sure the hero students would also jump in to stop me and that was definitely way above my pay grade, despite living in a world full of monsters stronger than me for the majority of my life.

I make my decision quickly and turn tail. I escape the building and continued to run but am soon followed by new heroes. I notice Aizawa didn't follow me. I was happy, I didn't want to get caught by him and then handed to the Commission, he was the one who warned me about them after all, even if it wasn't the one I'm with right now.

Suddenly the air infront of me turned hot and Endeavour appears and much to my horror, so does All Might and the number three pro hero Hawks.

"Bringing out the big guns." I chuckle. My luck must suck for this to have happened after fighting Shigaraki.

"young Midoriya?"

I face All Might and grin.

"Hi Sensei!" I say happily.

This made All Might pause and I ran past him but I didn't get far when fire flys past me. I try to jump out of the way but Cementoss has made the floor runny and I slip landing hard on my left knee.

"AH!"

They quickly surround me to catch me.

"Fuck, that hurts." I hiss trying to stand up. I try to take a step but pain shoots up my leg and I fall back down. I quickly roll forward to not land on my knee again.

I feel a big hand push me down onto the floor and when I tried to move it heated up, alerting me that it was Endeavour that was currently pinning me to the floor. I am cuffed again and my arms are also tied up so I couldn't break out of the cuff like I had before.

Endeavour starts to laugh.

"I thought you were hard to catch Vivid!" he boasts.

"you got lucky." I growl. He left me laying on the ground and I made no attempt to move even after he stopped holding me down. I was tired, I had no reason to run other than what Aizawa had told me in the Original.

"they will take you and use you."

"How?"

"If they find out about you being from the future they will do tests, experiments and even if they don't find that out they will want to test how a quirkless kid got so strong, especially if you kill Shigaraki as Vivid and not yourself."

"I see..."

"if you can, do anything to make sure you do not get taken by the hero commission."

"I understand Shota."