66

CHAOS BREAKS LOOSE 

__Louis__

As soon as we were back at the house, Liam pulled up to take Niall. In the past month, they've been a lot less secretive about their relationship. Niall won't come out and say they're together, but Liam takes Niall out a lot and they hug in front of us. They hang out a lot more at school too.

Gemma, Harry, and I sat around Harry's bedroom and talked. Gemma talked about their aunt, what she did in London, her old job, and just a little about herself.. and Harry did the same.

He told her about the things we could do around town, the people at school, and a little about himself..

Then she turned to me and wanted to know about my life stuff..

I told her I moved down here with my mum for a job and just that our only friends are Niall, sort-of Zayn and Gigi, and now kind-of Liam..

I also told her about how much I love and care about her brother- because she wants to make sure he's got the best of the best now..

and I may not be the best of the best, but apparently she thinks I am..

I just wanna take care of him..

Anyways, I went home before dinner. I figured they needed family time- not family and friend and boyfriend time. So, I kissed Harry goodbye and promised to come over in the next day or so. And I hugged Gemma and his Nana and waved to his mom politely. 

When I got home, I told mum about everything that'd been going on... She always wants to hear about my life because she works a lot. And when she works, I'm not home- I'm always with Harry or doing something. So we talk about her work and mine and Harry's relationship. I told her about his sister and how his mum is getting better at being his mom.

She told me she met a guy.

"You remember Jack, from my work? I told you about him a couple weeks ago?"

"Yeah, the one who helped you when your tired went flat, right?" I asked

"Yes, that's him.. well.. he asked if he could take me out on a date Tomorrow night."

I stared at her for a second.. then a huge smile came across my face. she seemed shocked.

"You're gonna go, right!?" I asked her excitedly

"I-.. I didn't know if you'd want me to, Boo-Bear." she still looked confused as she answered me.

"What?! Yes, I want you to go! Mum, this is a big thing for you.. and you obviously like him because you're telling me this! Yes, yes, go!" i encouraged her

Honestly, I was happy for her.

Me and my mum have always been more like best friends than mother and son.. And if she wants a boyfriend- she can have a boyfriend!

"He can't, like, hate me because I'm gay, though.." I told her

"He already knows about you and Harry. He wants to meet you- if him and I work out.."

"Awww mum, you talk about me?!" I jokingly put my hand over my heart and wiped 'tears' away from my eyes

She laughed at me and nodded.

"Yes, lou, I do.. You're my only child and my best friend. Why wouldn't i go talking about you?"

After a while, we cooked together and ate dinner while watching a film.. She fell asleep on the couch, obviously exhausted from work, and i took our plates to the kitchen..

I washed them- and the other dishes- and put them all away quietly so I didn't wake her since the kitchen and living room connect. I also swept the floor and dusted the counters, just to help out a bit.  After that, I grabbed some of my laundry and tossed it in the washing machine before covering mum with a blanket. 

I went up to my room and crashed on my bed.. I was exhausted too..

I fell asleep after a few minutes and when I woke up, I was super confused..

It was 4am.  And the reason I woke up was because someone was knocking on the front door.

I was scared and worried- and my first thought was 'Harry or Niall?'

I scrambled out of bed and ran down the stairs. Mum had gotten up from the living room but I stopped her before she could answer the door. I peaked through and saw a blonde head. Niall.

"I got it, ma, go back to bed."

She nodded and trusted me.. She went upstairs to her room and I opened the door.

"Niall- holy-"

He was sobbing uncontrollably and there was blood down the front of his shirt

"Are you okay?! What the hell happened!?" I shouted as I pulled him into my arms. He was about to collapse and he was shaking

"Are you hurt?! Is that your blood!?"

"Li-Liam" he cried

"Did he hurt you?!" I asked, this time with my voice more stern

He shook his head no but couldn't talk anymore. He was hyperventalating.

Suddenly, two people were running up the road.. Zayn and another boy.

They ran up to the porch and I noticed the blood on them aswell.

"There was a huge fight- Liam, Liam was protecting us. and, and Niall- and then he was shot and- fuck, he's being taken in the abulance now! Do you have a car?!" Zayn was stuttering and the other boy looked petrified

"My, My mom's. We can take it. Here, hold him. I'm gonna grab some shirts for you guys and the keys and put shoes on" I rambled before turning and running back inside

what the hell is even happening lately... this town is so fucking chaotic