75

__Niall__

As soon as we were inside, we all got drinks and did a couple shots together to start off the night.. We recognized a bunch of people, of course, and everyone was saying hi to us and giving hugs and high fives..

Everyone, even people who had never spoken before, was talking now. Huge groups of jokes and conversations and games and chugging contests were going on.

"I wanna go play that" Louis said as he pointed to a chugging game

"Bet I can get a beer down faster than you!" Liam challenged him

Harry and I went to cheer for our boyfriends while Zayn and Gigi went to the dance floor and Ashton started looking for a girl to hang out with for the night..

"Alright, what's the bet on?" Louis asks as he cracks open a beer

They had a huge circle around them

"30 bucks" Liam offered

"50" Louis challenged

Then it was on..

The crowd counted to three- then they tipped their heads back and put the cans to their lips..

At first, Liam was obviously in the lead.. Then he coughed and almost shot beer through his nose so Louis got ahead... and in the end, Louis won.

He crushed his can and threw it down while cheering. Liam finished his drink a few seconds after and crushed it while groaning

"This shit is cheap and fizzy" Liam coughed

I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed his cheek

"You did great, honey" 

He smiled at me and pecked my lips

I'm so happy we're free now.. even with this crowd around us..

Louis scooped Harry up and kissed him passionately. We all laughed as Harry looked super shocked but somehow still managed to kiss the winner back.

"50 bucks, Payno! Pay up" Louis said as he set his boyfriend down and turned back to us

Liam got his wallet out and gave Lou the money

"Alri', Alri'.. You won this.. but I can still beat you at pool"

"Wanna bet on that too? Another 50?" Louis challenged Liam again and then the next bet was on.. They were now playing pool with a couple other partiers who wanted to join in on the bet. 

But Harry and I wanted to dance.

I took his hand and lead him to 'the dance floor' in the second living room and we started jumping around and jokingly sexual dancing with each other...

After a while, Harry kissed my cheek and bid me fare-well. He was going over to the kitchen again. "I'm gonna get a new drink!" he told me

"See you!" I called after him

I continued dancing on my own, just swaying my hips and spinning-making my frilly dres swirl with me. it was super fun. Eventually, Zayn came to dance with me. He picked me up and tossed me in the air. I screamed and laughed when he caught me.