004

Waking up in a daze, tsukasa realized something was, kinda, near him? Hugging him? He looked over his shoulder to see rui sleeping in his bed while having his arm around tsukasa.

He got off and shook tsukasa awake, wich rui was a bit of a heavy sleeper, thus having to shake a bit harder.

Finally rui opened his eyes to see tsukasa leaning over him.

"Wake up! Were hanging out today!"

"Huh? When did i say that?" Rui said in a tired voice, still adjusting to the light.

"Yesterday, i even told the teachers about it"

Rui got up and rubbed his eyes, yawned, and looked around. "I suppose my house, well, im gonna get my clothes on"
After getting their clothes on, rui went to the mirror and started picking up some makeup.

"You never told me you had makeup?"

"Hmph, well, i use makeup everyday"

"Even in campus?"

"They allow it, so i dont suppose why not" rui said while dabbing some light rosey eyeshadow and carefully placing it on his eye.

Tsukasa watched in amusement as rui flawlessly did his makeup, adding a special dark rosey marroon to a light rose color.

After rui did his makeup, he putted his hand out to the mirror, inviting tsukasa to go to it.

"What do you want me to do?"

"Aha~! Have you forgotten your routine of admiring yourself in the mirror?"

Tsukasas face got red, he was embarrased since he had always done it in secret.

"What!? How do you know about that!"

"Sometimes you dont realize im already awake, so you do it thinking im asleep"

Tsukasas face got more red, he refused to do it this time.

----at the park---

"My house should be just straight, left, and right from here"

"And once you arrive, its gay"
Nene was with emu chuckling, they were hanging out.

"Nene istg" rui got a little tense but then letted it go, walking with tsukasa already geniunly calmed him down.

-----------

IAMchat-

           The punks but with a rainbow

(🤎) kohane! :D
= tenma san, where are you?

(💙) toya
= prob with that uhh

(🖤) shiraishi an!
= kamishiro san?

(💙) toya
= yeah thats what i meant

(🧡) best shinonome sibbling
= on a date prob smh

(💛) world STAR! ✩
= i am NOT dating him wtf u on

(🖤) shiraishi an!
= woke up and chose violence

(🧡) best shinonome sibbling
= ➮ i am NOT dating him wtf u on
    : in denial much smh, bros in love

(💛) world STAR! ✩
= like u with toya?? Hell no, its platonic anws

(💙) toya
= says the one who cuddled w rui

(💛) world STAR! ✩
= WHERE.DID.YOU.GET.THAT.

(💙) toya
= do u not think the walls are thin as hell?? Shiraishi san heard the "lets cuddle then." And you tackling him