034

"Babee, wake up.. Tsukasa!! Tsuka tsuka, kasa kasa!! 'Kasa kun, wake up!"

"HUH WHAT WHAT UH, WHAT TIME IS IT? huh?"

"Its 5 am, cmon! We have to get ready for rehearsal, today is the day"

Tsukasa immediately sprinted up and they went to the clothes locker rooms, as expected, some of the male cast members were already there.

"Eh, kamishiro, hello."

"Hm. Hello."

--IN THE THEATER AFTER SHOWERING--

"THE PLAY IS TODAY, THE PLAY IS TODAY, THA PLAY IS TODAY, THE PLAY IS TODAY!! OKAY!! Anyone absent?"

"Im pretty sure no ones absent.. Right?"

"GREAT OH MY GOD!! CMON!! LETS REHEARSE I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH I LOVE THIS PLAY AND I LOVE THIS WORLD"

Hazushu was on cloud 9, literally. She was so excited barely anyone could keep up.

--after rehearsal--

"AAA! THAT WAS SO GOOD MIHARI CHAN! IM SO EXCITED!!"

"You were good to oshi oshi! Eh, hazushu senpai, dont we have like a cre-"

"Here you go! This is aiyo, our makeup sfx, but, theyre just here so i dont feel like addressing the names"

"Eh, that blonde, hm, for the kiss scene youd need blush. Niu, can you help me decide a match??"

"Sure aiyo san! Cmon blonde hair"

Tsukasa was flailing his arms as the 2 girls were dragging him, rui chuckled and waved to tsukasa as the boy was trying to escape the grasp of aiyo and niu.

"This shade! What do you think niu? Or should we try something else?"

"That shade is perfect! Wipe it off of blonde hair tho"

"Will do!"
Aiyo began wiping the blush off tsukasas face, tsukasa literally sprinted after that.

A/n : when the story starts, its gonna still be like a fanfic. Occasionally theres something like m/n, wich means megumi or narrator. Shes gonna narrate the play so yeah :D and also, play names = in script, real names = out of script.

..11:02 am. The play starts.

"Nene chan! Cmon, front row seats!"

"Eh, okay emu!"

"Hm. I suppose front row would be the best."

"Ena! Ena! Lets sit besides emu and nene, your gonna be beside your brother though."

"Its okay! Cmon"

"Aha!! And that is my brother, well, soon hes gonna be up on stage.. Woo!"

There were so many voices.. A bit nerve racking. Oh shit! The play is starting, props are on and they can be switched by strings. Nice. 3! 2! 1!

...

"Ugh!!! Captain hikashi!! Are we there yet!?"

"Patience, aishia. Go spend time with yumia or something, or the other crew."

Aishia was bored out of her mind on a long chair on the boat, while hikashi was still driving the boat and leading it.

"We'll probably arrive in the morning. Kiruiko can you help me on this?"

"Eh, what is it captain hikashi?"

Kiruiko stepped towards hikashi, he was holding the steering wheel while holding a campus.