032

"As you all know, the play is in 2 days! I hope you all have a great time working in this and-"

"We get it, your excited."
Rui replied to hazushu, she rolled her eyes.

Huh? A text from tsukasa? Why was he not in rehearsal to anyways?

---
IAMchat-

(💛) world STAR!✩
= hey you

(💜) mr director !
= eh?? Kasa kun, why are u not in rehearsal?

(💛) world STAR!✩
= do u wanna know whos the best person and best bf on earth

(💜) mr director !
= huh?? Kasaaa?? I mean, sure i guess

(💛) world STAR!✩
= you

(💜) mr director !
= oh, ilysm i would give you a hug but your not here at rehearsal

(💛) world STAR!✩
= oh yeah.. Can you tell hazushu im absent bc of stuff, im searching apartments that look good for when we move in with each other and escape these god awful dorms

(💜) mr director !
= JSHSJ YOU FLATTER ME TO MUCH ILL SEE YOU AFTER THIS ILY

(💛) world STAR!✩
= ily more

"SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SOOOO EXCITED!! EVERYONES GONNA CRY ON HOW GOOD IT IS, THISL BE THE BEST, BEST, BEST, BEST, EVER PLAY ON KAYUZUKI MIZAU UNIVERSITY!!"

"Isnt this a colleg-"

"DOESNT MATTER! Im gonna be directing the play to!! I mean uh.. Ms hinori of course.."

"You seem pretty excited for leading this play.."

"Well"
Hazushu sat on a chair.

"Ever since i was little i wanted to be in movies! Action, horror, romance, actually not romance.. Since i thought it was cool, i tried out drama club in highschool, people were shit there. Moved to this college, fairly nice. And i got accepted since the old leader got kicked out, and its been very fun! I cant wait for this!"

"Was that a sob story?"

"Im not sad!!"

Just then, mihari and oishi bursted through the door and closed the door while seemingly holding it.

"Aaa!! Nozuru senpai was shoving her phone in our faces and even chased us here!! It was so scary!!!"

"I took a glance at it.. Looked like a edited screenshot. We ran here as fast as we could.."

"AAAAAAAAAA"
Tsukasa quickly nudged through the door almost hitting mihari and oishi, he ran to rui hugged him.

"Everyone was just staring at me!! I hated it!!!"

"Ouch! Watch out tenma san"

"So you made it to rehearsal?"

"Ya!"

"You can let go now kasa kun.."

"Oh, right sorry"
Tsukasa let go of rui and seated down, but quickly hugged rui again.

"Hm?"

"I dont know.. Hugging you makes me feel better"
Rui sighed and patted tsukasas back, but tsukasa got off of rui and pretended like nothing happened.

"That was not a hug, THAT WAS CUDDLING"

"No! A hug is like this, and cuddling is like this"
Rui first hugged tsukasa, normal like anything. Then he took tsukasa and cuddled, before letting go.

"Why uhm.. Thank you for the demonstration"

"Dude.. Isnt mizuki gonna kill you for that?"

"And why would they? Im simply showing the difference. "