018

"And as i expected, late, well then, lets start! Start from tsukasa"

They all readed until it was over, great! All of them knew the lines pretty well, but now theater class is over..

"Miss said youl have to stay in more, bye now!" Hazushu waved as rui and tsukasa got delayed from getting out of the room, great.

"Youl have to practice for the kiss scene, no ones here and i made that on purpose, go sit on those rocks opposite of each other but close and read your lines and do the scene"

Oh jeez, what was rui planning now? Rui held tsukasas hand and started reading his lines.

"Your lips are soft even in the tiring conditions of the sea"

Tsukasa replied. "May i?"

"You may"

Even in the script hikashi was supposed to be stunned, and kiruiko was the one to kiss, but rui had other plans.

.., instead of a long kiss, rui just pecked tsukasas lips, wich annoyed the teacher.
"I know you hate each other and its the soul reason we put you up in the same dorm to get along, but for the sake of the play just get along please."

Rui ignored and rolled his eyes, he just kept pecking tsukasas lips, tsukasa was a bit confused and he was about to go red, wich somehow he hided.

"Please. Just do it for the play"
Rui rolled his eyes, he then did a long kiss that was supposed to be done since the first try, but now tsukasa had his own plans. He didnt kiss back.

"Okay, that was good, but redo it with your lines and tsukasa you kiss back to"

"Fine..your lips are soft even in the tiring conditions of the sea"

"May i?"

"You may."

Rui kissed tsukasas lips and tsukasa kissed back, since they werent in costume it felt like a regular kiss theyd do on mornings or dates.

Rui giggled after the kiss and tsukasa kept up the "i hate you go eat shit and die" attitude towards rui.

"Oh but miss, i have a question, dont we never do romance plays for theater because you cant really have random students up on stage kiss for entertainment?"

"Well yes we rarely hold up romance plays because students cant just kiss for entertainment, but we figured out by the forms you sended this would be okay, and now that youve practiced it is okay, correct?"

Ruis eyes widened as he still held tsukasas hand, this was like theyve been setted up, well, main chara goes for it, right..

"Well now, you can leave, now that almost all students know their lines, the next 4 weeks would be rehearsels and practices unless it gets moved back for some reason, you can go now"

Rui and tsukasa got up and left as a student entered in. It was feiyang, she was a bit confused on her role.

"Miss, how am i a tree prop?"

"Well, there are alot of scenes where captain hikashi or the others kick trees to find food, youl be throwing out apples sometimes"

?? Cant a prop already do that?? Well, whatever

"Oh! Okay miss thank you" feiyang left as the teacher also left.

/w rui and tsukasa

"Are you sure this is a good idea love..?"
Tsukasa was a bit nervous, rui was gonna send in his costumes for the play to be used.

"Dont worry darling, if all goes well than it would be used yes"
Rui sent the things and they were gonna wait for a reply, sometimes they had to be carefull when with each other tho, wich they hated.