020

"Rui! Wake up!!" Tsukasa screamed at rui, they had slept together and now it was 4 pm. Opening his eyes with such elegancy was something only tsukasa had witnessed, yet it felt different everytime.

"Do you feel better now tsukasa? Are your injuries healed?"

"?? I just woke you up and you asked that!?"

"My star, i worry about your health!" Rui huffed and cuddled with tsukasa. Somewhat of a cat grin mixed with annoyance could create the impossible, a somehow adorable annoyed rui. Well, if your a rui hater youd call him ugly, but if your a rui stan (i see yall) you would probably say hes cute, wouldnt you?

Rui held tsukasas hands close to him, kissed his forehead and got up. He was still in his normal clothes since he hadnt changed into pajamas before sleeping, he went to the campus cooking area.

"Recipe for soup, where are youu" rui mumbled out, today he was gonna take care of tsukasa, even though tsukasa only got a few bruises here and there, still, he wanted to.

"Rui kun!! Are you gonna make soup!?? LET ME HELP YOU!!!" Emu jumped up and putted her hands on ruis shoulders, jeez, how does she pop up in the most random moments? She really takes advantage of her new learned cooking skills, does she..

"Emu chan? Ah thank you! Do you think tsukasa kun will enjoy this recipe?"

"Oo! I actually brought his fav recipe, but i think hed like that one 2! How about we make both?? We can make you both some soup!!"

"This recipe has vegetables th-"

"Tsukasa kun will understand! We can just.. Not put vegetables in both! Easy fix!"

Rui giggled at the pink, nothing was boring with her around. He gave emu the recipe as she quickly spotted mizuki.

"MIZUKI!!! do you wanna help us cook???!!!"

Mizuki approached the two, they were just going around campus.

"Oh, but sorry, i cant coo-"

"You can start by getting the ingredients on these 2 recipes! Here!"

Nvm, maybe mizuki can help.

"Oh! Okay, ill go look in the storage room and pantry"

Just then, someone familliar approached.

"Rui..? Emu..? Mizuki?"

"!! Tsukasa? Your supposed to be resting in the dorms! Emu can you cook ahead first? Im gonna lead tsukasa back to the dorms"

"Okay rui! MIZUKI!! Are you done??!!"

/w rui and tsukasa

Tsukasa was indeed fine since he only had bruises, but rui insisted he rested. Rui held on tsukasas hand tight leading him to the dorms, sure there were whispers. Like, "oh! Mizuki is so lucky, they have such a caring boyfriend that cares for others to! Even caring for his rival.."

"But isnt tsukasa his friend??"

"But theyre rivals to! Well also kinda enemies, we used to see them fight 24/7 in the halls and ghost each other!"

"You are correct, btw, i just got my festival of wonders boo-"

"give it to me!!"

Rui tucked tsukasa into his bed, kissing his forehead and waving goodbye, giving tsukasa his laptop to not get bored to. Tsukasa had left his laptop in his backpack.

/w emu and mizuki

"Mizuki san, can i ask you something??"

"Sure emu! What is it?"