017

"BROTHER WAKE UP, MOTHER NEEDS YOU AND HIGHLIGHTER DOWNSTAIRS, ITS LITTERALY 8 RIGHT NOW YOU SLEPT FOR 4 HOURS ITS DINNER TIME"

Saki shouted as tsukasa hastly got up and rui fixed him self up to, they both went downstairs as tsukasas mother waited, there was food on the table as the two sat.

"So, tell me about yourself?"

"Rui kamishiro, i have been friends with tsukasa for 3 or more years but ive only been here 2 times atleast, were in the theater club and have been dating for about 3 weeks"

Tsukasas mother observed rui, tsukasa was staring blankly and rested his head on ruis shoulder.

"How come have i never heard of you in my sons shows and performances?"

"He hated me and i was the director anyways, but i stole his heart~!"

Rui rested his head on tsukasas head, tsukasa was practically drooling in space at that point.

"Darling, whats wrong?"
Rui whispered to tsukasa, tsukasa quickly snapped out of his trance and wiped the drool off his mouth, rui giggled at the shorter.

"Oh uh rui, uh, sorry mom!"
Rui looked at tsukasa in amusement.

--timeskip to college--

"Rui kamishiro as kiruiko next?"

The judge called out as rui appeared on stage, tsukasa was right behind him. Well, behind him backstage.

"Captain hikashi, i got a dot signal, though small.. It might help us"

Rui acted his emotions out as the judges walked carefully, gesture check.. Performance check.. Fits the chara check.. Alright!

"Next, tsukasa tenma as captain hikashi"

Rui got off stage and blowed a little kiss to tsukasa without anyone knowing, as for that then tsukasa went on stage.

"Aishia.. You know we havent seen land in like 7 months now, the signalers arent responding and im trying"

Tsukasa went on about his lines for captain hikashi, he truly deserved to be main chara most of the judges thought, about 5 people auditioned for captain hikashi, but, this, this is what they were looking for.

"Alright! Next, oishi hanonuri as aishia"

Oishi came on stage, her hair practically was shining like never ever seen before, had a scent of strawberry.

"Yumia!!! Cmon cmon, captain hikashi is waiting for us! If we dont get these barrels out in time, were doomed!"

The judges watched in amusement, after the auditions were over, they were very fast to decide and pin up the theater play roles and decisions.

"MIHARI CHAN LOOK"

captain hikashi - ✩tsukasa tenma

Assistant kiruiko - ✩rui kamishiro

Crewmate aishia - oishi hanonuri

Crewmate yumia - mihari oyogui

Crewmate shitowa - miyoku hosutowa

Crewmate yiroisho - akira hazataki

Crewmate shikoru - zoa hishomi

Wave prop - azi kuroka

Tree prop - feiyang ge sheng

The list went on as they readed it through, surprisingly rui and tsukasa got the main chara roles. Like what would you expect out of a cliche college ruikasa au?? Totally not that