035

-----

(💜) mr director !
= MIZUKI

(🤍) mizukiii!
= hm?? Great performance btw

(💜) mr director !
= come over to my dorm and bring cucumber slices

(🤍) mizukiii!
= omw.

"RUI WHAT, LET ME GO!!!"
Rui looked back to check on tsukasa, his hands were tied up with a ribbon but didnt have his legs tied.

"Eh.. Sorry kasa kun, ill untie you but you need to stay still later"

"Fine!"
Rui approached tsukasa and untied his hands, then cupped his cheeks.

/with mizuki

"Eh? Is that akiyama? Why are they holding a plate with cucumber slices? And going up to kamishiros room!?"

"I dont really care.. But tenma was definitely into that kiss, both kisses actually."

"Definitely.. His crush on kamishiro is very clear.."

"Wich one is my locker again?"

"Its this one silly, how do you keep forgetting!?"

"Rui!! Open the door, IM HERE"

Rui opened the door and letted mizuki in, he had put some pillows under tsukasas head.

"Hm.. Let me tie your hair first"
Rui went behind tsukasa and brushed his bangs before clipping it, mizuki was scrolling on their phone.

"And guess what, its already on insta like wildfire."

"Lemme see that real quick."
Rui grabbed mizukis phone, it was a light white pink with a cat.

@tsusukiichiyatheoryy

= video

News has spread about tsukasa having a.. Crush on rui!? Hehe, many people from his college have confirmed this, clip by @/kurokuronaii, student from his college to ^^ cant lie, tsukasa was definitely into that kiss, but what do you think!? I cant wait to see mizurui at their dance!! Unfortunately, 4 post from now will be my last, because im quiting #wonderlandtheory #tsusukichiyatheoryy #sad #quitting #kamishiroofficial #worldstartsukasa

Comments :
@stantsusuki : NOOO, PLS DONT QUIT TSUKII, WE LOVE YOU PLEASE DONT QUIT YOUR THEORYS ALWAYS ENTERTAIN ME AND I REALLY LIKE YOUR POST PLS DONT QUIT PLS WHAT WILL I EVEN DO WITH MY LIFE PLS DONT QUIT TSUKI

@sheugly? : it was going so well until the dance part, but then well again when quit part

"Oh.. Well! Lets begin, stay still kasa~"
Rui got ontop of tsukasa, tsukasas hands were tied again because well, you cant really believe tsukasa staying still.

Rui hummed a tune as tsukasa closed his eyes, he felt something wet on his face, mizuki was enjoying their phone as rui put some cucumber slices on tsukasa, sandwichkasa.

"Oh! Ena is going to the park, ill go with her, bye tsukasa! Bye rui!"
Mizuki got up and walked out of the dorms, tsukasa felt like he was in torture, but also he was seeing ruis face 24/7, so maybe not.

--timeskip--

"Tenma san! Do you have a date for the prom??"
Some random students came up to ask tsukasa, he was a bit stunned.

"Huh? Hi kasa kun! Was wondering if you wanna go to phoenix wonderland tomorrow?"

Rui nudged the girls off of tsukasa and hugged him, tsukasa could only get red as the girls noticed and they soon left.

"Uhh, sure! Yeah! Sure! Anyways uh, bye, love you-"

Tsukasa pulled rui off and ran off, wait, what did he just say? In front of people in the halls?