015

Yall bullying me for my mistakes is actually making me cry 😔😔 IM INDONESIAN I DONT RLLY UNDERSTAND FT AND OTHERS OKAY (also funfact i chuckle at EVERY comment you guys make on the random angst scenes)

"darling of my world tsukasa, do you think this suit matches me?"

Rui got out the dresser, tsukasas face was 19289283237383638827382782929273749273739293738293738927373928292928382928839282738292838382828283736479291863928282383882 shades of red. He dug his head onto his pillow and screamed at the sight, think of the most attractive guy you know fic or not, and imagine them in a dazzling and beautiful suit, that was rui right there.

"YES IT DOES PLEASE KISS ME"

Rui sat on the bed and tsukasa got up to face rui, yes, they did kiss but only for like 2 seconds.

"Your turn to change now, i already putted up a suit that would fit you to~!"

Tsukasa got up but before walking pecked ruis lips.

He got in and rui played on his phone, waiting for what beauty would await him when tsukasa got out.

--
IAMchat-

He wonderlands (and punks,without blue)

(💜) mr director !
= TSUKASA IS CHANGING INTO HIS SUIT RN OMGSHSHH

(💚) nene.
= rui being actually romantic with tsukasa is a bit refreshing since even how they acted like a couple before dating they act well, more more like a couple.

(💓) WONDER STAGE YEE!!
= AND I ACCIDENTALLY ALMOST BURNED DOWN ME AND NENE CHANS DORM!! YAY!!

(🧡) best shinonome sibbling
= are you guys not gonna get caught?? Like you know??

(💜) mr director !
= they accepted a private area, where we wouldnt be seen by anyone, so it isnt really a big deal~!

(🖤) shiraishi an!
= orange flowers because it matches akitos hair woo!!

(💜) mr director !
= HE JUST GOT OUT OF CHANGING OMG IM SO INLOVE SJSJ

(🧡) best shinonome sibbling
= if you do something to him im gonna

(💚) nene.
= lets not.

(💓) WONDER STAGE YEE!!
= CAN I SEE HIM CAN I SEE HIM RUI

(💜) mr director !
= image
LOOK AT HIM OMG SJSHHS

Tsukasa striked poses for rui to take pics off, before collapsing into a hug and kisses.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA" was heard, that sounded like..emu!?

"NENE CHAN NENE CHAN THERES A ANT IN MY SLIPPER AGAIN AAAA"

..well, normal day.
"oh no! It seems to have crawled into ruis and tsukasas dorm to!"

"WAIT WHAT, WHERE NO"
Tsukasa jumped onto rui and held tight, but calmed down when he heard a sigh from nene and emus dorm.

--at restaurant--

"Mr kamishiro, your private place is there."

Rui and tsukasa held hands to where the waiter showed them, nice wildberrys on the bushes, and seemingly a free can of crunchy chip lays bag!?

"Well then, ill just order some sushi to be honest, and you tsukasa?"

"Sushi to!"

"Alright! Please wait for the order"

---
IAMchat-

(💛) world STAR!✩
= TOYA HELP, ME AND RUI DONT HAVE ENOUGH YEN TO PAY FOR OUR DATE, ITS AT HARUINAI KIMAZU RESTAURANT, PLEASE COME