026

"AAAAA! yumia yumia! What is that!? What is that?"

"And that, is land aishia! In the next 10000 km, we will arrive at land at last! Nice binocoulars, they are keen eyes"

"Wow captain hikashi! Your truly smart as a captain~ how lucky we are..!"

"And why thank you kiruiko, i appreciate that"

Aishia and yumia laughed at the interaction, the 2 fit each other perfectly. They tapped their boots agaisnt the boat floor and hummed a tune, they were VERY close to land at last!

"And cut! I know that wasnt even half way, but my schedule is filled today,so yeah! I have to go now, ms hinori will fill in, i do mostly the talking and ms hinori is behind the scenes but whatever! Goodbye now"
Hazushu sprinted to the door, tsukasa and rui got out of their costumes sweating.

"Hello class, it is but the 16th time i think? I am teaching you instead of hazushu. So, can anyone tell me why our plays can range by time and when we do it?"

Tsukasa raised his hand.
"Because well, the lines and script can be ranged from levels of easy and hard, also depending on the students level of memory, we can decide a date for the play!"

"Hm...correct, anyone else?"

"No one? Only tsukasa? Fine.."

"Rui, you couldve easily answered that, why didnt you?"
Tsukasa whispered to rui. His warm breath agaisnt ruis neck sended a shiver down his spine.

"Well, star of the show, star of attention"
He replied, tsukasas face got red and he hided it looking down.

"Tsukasa? Whats wrong? Do you feel sick?"

Tsukasa shakingly looked up slowly to the teacher, his rosy cheeks while looking like a tomato surprised the teacher.

"Oh my! Are you sick? Are you alright? Did you not feel well yesterday?"

"I-im fine! Its okay.."
Tsukasa looked back down, rui patted his shoulder and the teacher continued again.

"SO! in play, you MUST be able to mirror your characther, like, reflection how much theyre bold, shy, and all those emotions! Rui, would you like to start?"

"Sure! Ahem, captain hikashi! Your eyes are so keen~! How are we so lucky to have a captain like you~" rui added the extra prrr tone at the end.

"Perfect! Tsukasa?"

"I-uh, uhm.. I-.."

"Tsukasa? Deep breathes if your not ready yet"

"Phew..w-why thank you kiruiko! But this is the 6th compliment i got today from you, isnt i-"

"A bit TO nasally.. It sounds like reading instead or acting."

"Ugh.. Fine.. Ahem, why thank you kiruiko! But isnt this the 6th compliment i got today from you? Isnt it a bit weird..?"

"Now thats good! Oishi?"

"Wow!! Id love to get a compliment from kiruiko, id consider you lucky captain hikashi!"

"That was perfect! The boldness, the softness, mwah! Mihari?"

"Or maybe captain hikashi is just all that, i would compliment him to if i was kiruiko"

"Ahaha! Everything is perfect, tsukasa needs to get a bit more comfortable tho, it would be awkward for having a nasally voice on stage"

"Yep! I just get a bit uhm, nervous!"
His cheeks grew red, knowing it was because of him felt, i dont know, good to rui in a way? The man he liked for 9 months is blushing because of him. Who wouldnt feel good?