036

"Nene! Im so scared, what if he says no!? What if, just what i-"

"RELAX OH MY GOD, you two have been dating for 6 years!! You moved in together, and have a whole house to. The last thing hel do is-"

"Rui! Nene! Hi! Wheres emu? Isnt she also coming?"

"W-wonderhoy.. The suit cases are so heavy.."
Emu finally arrived, she was sweating and panting.

"Cmon guys! Lets get on the cruise ship"
Tsukasa said pointing to the boat, they nodded and got on as a guide noticed.

"Hi! You must be our stays, this is our cruise ship! With cabins comfortable as ever, we will make sure you enjoy your stay! 4 days on cruise, it will be worth it! And.."

The guide noticed the small box sticking out of ruis pocket, well.. It sometimes gets boring to.

"And at 4 pm! Its the best view, a sunset aurora in the sky, the most beautiful thing youd ever see! The air breezing through your skin, its amazing!"

The 4 nodded and followed as the guide led them to their rooms, 4 rooms.. 2 can be for the guide, they dont really care.

"Definitely this one!!!"

"Me to, this one looks comfortable."

"Sweet, a room for me."
The guide clapped her hands, they all unpacked their stuff, and at last the cruise was gonna set sell.

"Just call me if you need anything, im gonna be in my room i definitely earned"

The guide swiftly left the room, nene and emu were in their room and rui and tsukasa were in theirs.

"You know kasa kunn, what do you think about the thought of mar- uh, that wxs disbanded?"

"Hm? Well, i am sad.. But im glad we still kept contact with emu and nene, but at least i have you!"
Tsukasa squeezed ruis cheeks together and laughed, dumbasses i love them so much.

"Also! Thats grammaly incorrect, its that wxs disbanded, not the thought of"

"Right.. Thanks for correcting me kasa kun."

This boy was oblivious if your gonna be honest, but at the same time, rui was glad, he didnt get his cover blown.

"Hm.. I wonder how the others are doing, you know, nightcord, vbs, mmj, l/n, oh wait, i do know what l/n is doing since saki"

"Same, hm, hey, how about we take a bath? I know its a bit early at 2, but we showered at 4 so.."

Tsukasa nodded and they went to the bathroom next to their room, tsukasa got his clothes off first than rui did.

Rui stepped in first into the bath, he made space for tsukasa as he went in.

Tsukasa got up and laid on ruis chest, head just half in the water looking up at rui while having his arms wrap around him. Water spilled on to the bathroom floor as it happened, most due to movement.

Tsukasa trailed down rui, stopping at his abdomen and going back up to hug him. Warmth and affection was all he cared about in this moment, and he was getting it.

It felt like time had stopped in that moment, rui could only admire the gorgeous figure laying on his chest as they were naked in the tub.

Rui put his hand on tsukasas head, kissing his head. Well.. Maybe staying like this for a few minutes wouldnt hurt.

"Haha, cmon darling, lets get actually cleaned now."
Tsukasa got off rui with a bit of drowzy in his eyes, he really was tired huh.. Or maybe he just felt sleepy when hes with rui.