Whole Story : Rewritten

Hii writer Alice here 😁😁 funfact this isn't my oldest fanfic, it's actually some story about a girl who discovers mysteries about herself and her being a witch lol I still have the cover for it. And then my second one was a fanfic for Wildchip/Wildberry x Crunchy Chip Cookie. Anyways, this will contain not exactly rewrite but fixing things in the story! And yes. Full story. And maybe word changes into my current writing style. Enjoy!! AND MIZUKI EARLY START PRNS FIX!!! Find out if angst scenes are still there lol, also srry if there are mistakes bc I had this to be on WPS so my beta reader can't fix them.

---

Rui has liked Tsukasa for a while now, and would love to take him out to the school dance, but, Tsukasa probably likes someone else. Sharing a dorm with Tsukasa was hard to not just scream I love you to him, but he also was around Tsukasa basically every second.

Because Tsukasa was also in a troupe with him, he had hangouts with the group, and with Tsukasa, he likes Tsukasa, a lot. today was another hangout with the band , the plan was to get ice cream and food and head back to the dorms.

"I can pay for the ice cream,I think I have enough." Rui reached into his pocket and counted the amount of money he had. 100..200..300.. Oh, only 300 yen. Emu began to search in her jacket pocket, great! 200 yen. "Are you gonna pay for me Emu??" Tsukasa said, he didn't bring any money after all.."Rui-kun can pay for you! I'll pay for Nene-chan and me." oh, well, at least he is gonna get paid for. They went up to the ice cream truck and ordered.

"I'd like a-" Tsukasa got cut off, Rui knew exactly what he'd order.
"He'd like chocolate with vanilla, I want plain chocolate" Rui gave the ice cream man 200 yen, Nene and Emu also ordered and gave their 200 yen.
After they had sat at a 4 chair table to eat the ice cream, Tsukasa looked at Rui and asked.

"Rui, how did you know what i was going to order?" Rui was somewhat happy of the question. "You told me 9 months ago, and I like to remember it."
"You..remember the things I say?" Rui had a nice smile on his face. "Of Course, that's what friends do, correct?"

"..I guess so", Nene was smiling at what she was about to say, what would it be?
"I think I have in mind who i'll ask for the school dance.. Though i'm not sure.." Nene had always been a bit nervous about school dances, she usually goes alone tho. But it seems like she was really excited about this one.
"GOOD LUCK NENE-CHAN!! I'M ROOTING FOR YOU!!"
"Thanks Emu.. I hope I can do it."
Emu knows Nene will ask her out, but for the sake of mysteriousness, she doesn't reveal it.

"What about you, Rui, Tsukasa?"
Rui was phased out and snapped back in at that question, he has a distraught look but still answered it.

"I know who i'd ask out, just don't know if I will, maybe i'd just go alone or stay home. School dances and prom isn't really my thing.."

Tsukasa followed up also answering the question.
"Same as Rui! But I don't think it's a crush, I don't really know.

Shit, Tsukasa just realized what Rui would say.. Rui was his greatest fear sometimes! And on top of that, he was with Rui 24/7!!

"Oh really Tsukasa-kun? If it isn't a crush, then maybe,you're in love?"

And there we go, Rui's teasing personality sets off again. He'd tease Tsukasa every day, wich he just put off as his teasing personality..

"I have to go, it's time for my daily homework and studying schedule."
The pale green haired girl said, getting up from her seat.
"I have to go too, Mizuki asked me to help them with homework soon."

Rui sometimes had to cancel hangouts to help Mizuki, not that the group didn't like it, but more so it felt empty without Rui. He was a crazy director after all.