Chapter 37

"Finn's coming. He's coming for me. I need help! Someone help me please." Meredith is absolutely terrified and rocks her body back and forth.

"Derek. I need Derek." Meredith whispers to herself. "Derek, please save me. Finn's coming. I need you, Derek." Meredith is near hysterical at this point and is sobbing, without making much noise as she doesn't want Finn to find her.

—————-

Dr Wyatt looks at the clock and sighs. Meredith is ten minutes late to her appointment. She gets up and opens her office door and looks out to see if Meredith is nearby but doesn't see her.

"Where is she? She's been doing so well and coming to her appointments and talking." Dr Wyatt decides to check her email to see if Meredith had cancelled at the last minute. She doesn't find any emails from Meredith.

Dr Wyatt decides to give her a little bit more time before she calls her.

Ten more minutes pass and still no Meredith. Dr Wyatt shakes her head. "Where is she?" She asks herself. She goes to Meredith's file and gets her cell number and calls her.

————-

Meredith hears her phone ringing but it makes her even more scared. She thinks it's Finn trying to scare her more by calling to tell he's coming for her.

"No, no, no." Meredith whimpers

————

No answer.

Dr Wyatt finds it weird that Meredith hasn't shown up to her appointment and also isn't answering her phone. She hopes she's okay. She decides to call Carolyn. She finds her number and calls her.

"Hello?" Carolyn says, answering the phone.

"Hi, is this Carolyn?" Dr Wyatt asks.

"This is her."

"Hi, this is Dr Wyatt. I'm wondering if Meredith is on her way to her appointment. She hasn't shown up and she's 25 minutes late at this point."

Carolyn's eyes widen. "What do you mean she hasn't shown up?? I dropped her off a little while before her appointment! Has something happened to her???" Carolyn is panicking.

"Don't panic yet. We'll figure this out. I'm going to get some nurses and we'll search for her. This isn't an ordinary situation so it's important we find her." Dr Wyatt says.

"I'm coming." Carolyn says. "I'm going to call Cristina, her best friend, and see if she's seen her."

"Okay. I will have the psych nurses start searching. I will search as well. We will find her."

——————-

Cristina feels her phone vibrating in her pocket and even though she is working she pulls it from her pocket as she has a feeling that something isn't right. She frowns when she sees that it's Carolyn calling her. She wonders if everything is okay with Meredith.

"Carolyn? Is everything okay?" Cristina asks.

"Have you seen Meredith?" Carolyn asks quickly.

"No, why?" Cristina asks.

"She never showed up for her appointment with Dr Wyatt. I dropped her off before but she's not there."

Cristina frowns and starts to worry. "She never showed up? She's been doing so well. Maybe something scared her and she's hiding?" Cristina knows her person well and knows that when she's scared lately, she hides.

"That's possible. I hope she's just hiding somewhere and that nothing has happened to her." Carolyn says.

"I'm going to go search for her." Cristina says.