Ch 11

TW rape, abuse

Six and a half months of Meredith being missing

Finn is currently at work and he can feel himself getting angry. He wishes he had Meredith with him right now to take his anger out on. He tells himself he'll take his anger out on her when he gets home but in the meantime he is feeling angry at everything and everyone. He snaps at anyone who attempts to talk to him.

"Ally, I could care less about what you watched on tv last night. Some people have more important things to do at night." He snaps at his co-worker.

Ally, his coworker, widens her eyes at Finn snapping at her. Finn usually gets along great with her and a lot of the time will flirt with her. So to say she's surprised he snapped at her would be an understatement.

Finn rolls his eyes when he sees that Ally is still standing there. "What do you need? Just tell me so you can go." He says, narrowing his eyes at her.

"I just wanted to tell you I'm sorry that I couldn't go grab a drink with you this past weekend. I wanted to have a drink as friends but my boyfriend decided to surprise me with a date night."

Finn had invited her to have a drink with him this past Saturday night. He wanted to get to know her more than friends. His anger intensifies when he hears her say she has a boyfriend. "You?! You have a boyfriend? What kind of man would want to date you?" He asks with disgust.

"Excuse me? What do you mean by that?" Ally asks, pushing her long hair behind her ears. Her hair is very similar to Meredith's or at least what it was. The color, texture, length, everything about it was similar to what Meredith's used to be. In fact, there are other things about her that remind Finn about Meredith. Her facial structure, her body type, her hair, so many similarities. Finn always thought that if he couldn't bring Meredith out into the real world then he could be with someone similar to her.

"Who would want to date you? Such a stupid, ignorant girl like you. Looks like I lucked out. I wouldn't be caught dead dating you." Finn smirks. "You better watch your back with that boyfriend of yours. You never know when he will turn on you. Some people will turn on you in a second and before you know it everything that you once knew is now gone." He threatens.

"Finn! You're fired!" Finn's boss yells. "Get your stuff and get out."

"Fine. Didn't want to work in this stupid place anyways."

Finn's anger is increasing quickly and he can't calm it down. He quickly grabs his stuff and storms out.

"I'm done with everything! I'm done with Meredith Grey. She is done. She is dead to me." He mutters to himself in the car. He needs to get rid of Meredith without getting caught so he quickly makes a plan in his head.

Instead of going home he drives towards the hardware store. He gets out of the car and slams his door. He angrily walks into the store and is muttering to himself. He goes to different sections and grabs the items he needs.

He goes to checkout and the cashier rings up his purchase of duck tape, trashbags, rope, and any other items he could possibly need to kill Meredith Grey and hide her body with.

"She's done for. I'm finally free of her." Finn mutters under his breath as he's paying. He grabs his items and goes to his car and drives home.

Meanwhile Meredith is very sick in the basement. Her condition is worsening and she is very weak. She is feverish and doesn't feel well at all. Her injuries don't help her condition either. She is very badly injured as usual from being beaten by Finn.

Meredith is laying on the floor when she hears the basement door open and the lights turn on. She quickly closes her eyes as the lights are too bright for her.

"Meredith!" Finn yells.

Meredith whimpers in fear and pulls her blanket tighter around herself. She opens her eyes and sees he has a big bag in his hand and wonders what's in it.

"I've decided I'm done with you. But I can't let you go because you'll tell the police so the only solution is to kill you. I got some nice items at the store. Wanna see?" He smiles eerily at her.

Meredith's heart starts beating super fast. She is terrified of what he's going to do to her. Tears fall down her face. She tries to back away but is just too weak and injured to move very far.

"Let me show you what I bought." Finn pulls the items out of the bag. Meredith's eyes widen in fear. "See this trash bag? This is where I will put your body and then I'll get rid of this bag so no one ever finds it. You'll just be a distant memory."

Finn takes the tape out and puts a piece over her mouth so he doesn't have to hear her scream. He pulls the blanket out of her grasp and throws it to the side so that she has nothing covering her body. He also wraps her wrists in tape to hold them together. And then ties her wrists together with the rope. He repeats the process with her ankles. Meredith's eyes are wide open in terror. She is shaking with fear.

Please don't do this.

I don't want to die.

"Meredith, let's do this for the last time." He gets on top of her and proceeds to rape her for the last time. Meredith is sobbing with tears coming quickly down her face.

I don't want this to be the last thing I remember. Please someone come quick and save me. Please!

After Finn finishes raping her he smiles at her. "Did you enjoy that Meredith? I hope you did." Meredith continues to cry.

"Wanna play a game?" Finn asks eerily.

Meredith doesn't want to know what he's talking about and shakes her head no while crying.

"I'll tell you anyways. The game is to see how many times you'll pass out while I strangle you. And then I'll wake you up and do it again. We'll see how long that lasts before you die. It's been nice knowing you Meredith Grey." Finn then puts his hands around Meredith's neck and starts to strangle Meredith.

Meredith is so weak from her infection and being malnourished and all of her injuries that she has no strength to fight him off.

Eventually she passes out and Finn roughly shakes her to wake her up. Once she wakes up he continues strangling her until she passes out again. He continues this process multiple times, damaging her neck.

Meredith is struggling to breathe and barely hanging on at this point but is still conscious.

All of a sudden the basement door slams open and loud voices are heard.

"POLICE! RELEASE THE GIRL AND PUT YOUR HANDS WHERE WE CAN SEE THEM!"

Eek what's gonna happen next? Don't worry too much, it'll all be okay. I'll try to get the next chapter out as soon as I can