Chapter 10

TW ABUSE

6 months kidnapped

Meredith lays down on the cold floor, barely able to keep her eyes open. She feels so weak and sick.

I don't feel well.

Meredith can tell she has a fever and is sweating a lot. She keeps alternating between feeling hot and cold.

Can he please not come down here today? I don't feel good at all. I need to see a doctor but I know he won't allow that.

I think I have an infection. I... think what I thought was just a really heavy period was me having a miscarriage. It would make sense with the amount of times Finn has done stuff to me. I'm just scared because an incomplete miscarriage is dangerous left untreated.

I just don't feel well at all. I'm still bleeding constantly too and it's been a few weeks since I had the miscarriage.

Meredith shivers and gives in to letting her eyes close and falls asleep.

A few hours later Finn comes downstairs and sees Meredith sleeping. She feels so weak and sick that she didn't even hear him come in. She is clutching her stomach while sleeping as her stomach really hurts her.

Finn gets close to her face and then yells "WAKE UP!"

Meredith gets really startled and quickly crawls backward when she sees Finn next to her. She whimpers in fear.

"So Meredith, I have a little idea." He says smirking at her.

Meredith is instantly terrified by his words and doesn't want to know what he means by that.

He pulls out an iPhone. "We're going to film you getting beat up again and send it to your friends. I think they will really enjoy that."

Meredith whimpers and starts crying. She doesn't want him to hurt her again.

He puts the phone leaning against the wall and makes sure it has a good view of Meredith.

Once he is sure the camera has a good angle he presses the record button and starts filming her."Hello and welcome to one of Meredith's daily beatings. I hope you enjoy." The camera shows Meredith all dirty with tears running down her face. You can tell how badly injured and bruised Meredith is. They can see Meredith just has a blanket to cover herself.

Finn makes sure to keep his back to the camera at all times so he doesn't show his face.

Meredith whimpers and tries to get away from Finn.

"No, no Meredith. You stay right here. If you continue moving, I will tie you up." He shows her the rope and her eyes go wide.

She stays still reluctantly and starts sobbing loudly when he starts kicking her.

He makes her stand up and starts punching her in multiple places including her face. She falls to the ground in pain. She doesn't stop sobbing.

"WHAT DID I TELL YOU ABOUT MOVING?" He drags her over to the pole and ties her hands and feet to the pole making her stay in a standing position.

He kicks her some more and then grabs a pocket knife and makes some cuts on her. Meredith screams in pain.

"Help me." Meredith says weakly.

"NO TALKING! NO ONE WILL EVER RESCUE YOU! YOU ARE MINE AND WILL ALWAYS BE MINE! GET THAT THROUGH YOUR STUPID HEAD!" He yells in her face. He starts beating her up more.

Meredith can't stop sobbing in pain, even screaming in pain at some points. At one point she goes limp and he laughs at the fact that she went unconscious.

To Meredith's unconscious form he says "nobody cares about you." And kicks her once more. To Meredith's friends he says, "I hope you enjoyed the show. Stay tuned for multiple showings every day!"

Meanwhile the phone slowly slips at this point and is filming the ceiling instead of Meredith and you are able to see Finn's face when he comes to grab the phone. His face is on there for a total of 5 seconds before he turns the camera off. He doesn't realize that he accidently recorded himself.

——————————————————————

Meanwhile Addie's phone vibrates notifying her that she got a text. She sees it's from a blocked number. She opens the text and immediately puts her hand over her mouth.

"Oh my God! Amelia! Derek! Get over here now!" Addie yells. Addie was with the two Shepherd siblings working on some more Missing Posters.

Amelia and Derek rush into the other room and see Addie in shock.

"What is it? Are you okay?" Derek asks.

"I-I got a video from a blocked number. I haven't opened it yet but it's of M-Meredith."

"Play it!" Amelia yells. "Maybe we'll get clues or at least see how she is."

Addie presses play and they immediately see Meredith crying.

"Meredith! Oh my God! She doesn't look good guys. She looks so sickly and injured. Those bruises... and she looks so skinny. And where are her clothes? She just has a blanket to cover herself" Amelia says.

They hear Finn's voice welcoming them to Mereidth's daily beatings.

"Daily?" Addie gasps. "Poor Meredith. No wonder she looks so injured and bruised. Poor things crying. She looks so scared." Addie has tears running down her face at Meredith's condition.

All three of them start crying when they see Finn beating up Meredith. They see Meredith sobbing and screaming in pain and they want for her pain to stop and for them to find her.

At one point they hear Meredith weakly say help me and all three of their heart's break in that moment.

They see and hear Finn yelling at Meredith for talking. And then they see him dragging her over for the pole and tying her up to it.

"Meredith..." Amelia says tearfully.

"She needs to be rescued. They need to find her!" Derek yells.

They start crying harder when they see Meredith go unconscious with her head hanging limply towards the floor.

After they hear Finn talking to them again they all of a sudden see his face for a few seconds before the video ends.

"We saw his face! Oh my god! Maybe the police will have better luck finding her now!" Amelia yells.

"I'm sending the video to the officer on her case right now!" Addie forwards the video to the officer.

"Hopefully that will help find her." Derek says.

"Poor Meredith. She doesn't deserve any of this. She looks absolutely terrified. And she looks so sick. She needs to be found now! Is he even feeding her? It doesn't look like he is with her weight loss." Addie says.

I hope you enjoyed! His face has been revealed! Meredith's rescue is coming up hooray! Police come at the end of next chapter to rescue her