2

Kim's POV

Look over there...someone's been watching you for a while" I motioned to Pong. P'Tong gave me a sad look. I grabbed his hands and said, "If you think he's yours...go ahead... Don't betray your feelings. P'… it's not good….. we are born that way… we have no choice.. we can't change even if we think.. so don't get confused… first make sure how he feels about you”

I cheered him…

We went to the canteen... there was a Pong and a little kid sitting at the table... the little kid... hmm... his name was code... or something... I don't know.. I wasn't really interested in anyone. ... so I don't know that much about anyone.

We went straight to the table where they were sitting... I greeted them... Pong greeted me back. But the kid  was shocked to see me… why he was shocked to see me…He said..."Hi..Hiii P'... P' Jeff..."

What ..? Is he stuttering..?... Why is his voice breaking like this?.. I looked at him pitifully...

Pong said "P'Tong first check the weather... I think there will be a storm today...right..." Hearing that the kid chocked coffee... P'Tong was also giggled.. I don't know why they are behaving like this.

"P', don't tease him like this..."

Wait this kid isn't stuttering.. then why he stuttered while speaking to me..

"Hey..N'Barcode... Really I'm going to check weather ... "

"P'Pong... Enough... Look at him...he didn't even know what are we talking.. correct... P'Jeff"

"Ahww.....You two teased me...?" I asked them..

"Hahaha... P'Pong... I told you right.... P'Jeff.. nothing..he just kidding"

"Hmmmm... P'Tong First talk about your personal problems". I turned to the kid "Are you...barcode ? Right... If you don't mind please come with me...I want to talk to you about something..."

Ohhh... okay... P'Jeff...

BARCODE's POV

I thought he is cold type but turns out ....it's not... actually I'm longing to talk to him... because I'm his fan... His voice... His styles...Uffff...No one can beat him....

"Barcode....."

"Yes... P'Jeff"

"Where can we go? How about library...?"

"But P'Jeff... You told me you want to say something...."

"Kor toht na... P'Tong wanted to talk some things with Bong! That is why...." He  said to me while he scratched his neck.

"Oh.... Okay... P'Jeff.... Then let's go to library..."

I scold myself...first i thought he is cold...he is fucking introverted...Damn.... Barcode ...

We went the library... He gave me some book ..it's all about music... Ufff.. I can't take it anymore... I must talk to him...

"P'Jeff... I want to read fantasy books... I don't want to read music books...na..na"

"Fantasy...?" He look at me questioned..

"Yes..P'Jeff... I love to read fantasy , historical , including  reincarnation and Vampire loves books ...i love it"

I saw his eyes widened... And he asked "Did you believe this kind of stories..?"

"Yes... Do you know what...? I imagined many times I'm the soulmate of someone... it's asm..." My phone interrupted our conversation.

He raising his eyebrows... I smiled embarrassing  because my ringtone Is his song...

"Do you like this song...? Do you know who sing this song?"