14

Jeff's POV

This is my dream... When he woke up.. I'm the one who see him first... That day his first smile because of me...still yesterday that was dream... Right now... It's happening...

Yes... He is with me... In my arms... He laid beside me... Finally i found my dreamboy..my soulmate.....In his sleep...He is shining like Prince.. how cute he is..? Why I didn't noticed him before....

Everything is happened so fast...After That I can't stayed with him always... Today or Tomorrow  I'll return to my world for my people...I want to be with him... Is he come with me to my world... I don't want to force him also.... but i want him beside me always

He is something....but i belive he isn't human... I said that confidently... suddenly He tighten his hug in his sleep.. his eye lashes...and his left eye side mole... I kissed his mole...

He slowly opened his eyes... He can't open it properly...just shuttered his eyelids...I kissed his eyes slightly... My breath warm made him moaned.."Bab..." I massaged his forehead.. He is too tired...He had long night yesterday...He look at me and smiled cutely..."Good morning Je...P'Jeff..." I giggled..

"Are you hungry...?" I stroke his hair.."Hmm.. for you..." He whispered my ears..Damn
What is he trying... "Bab.... I'll prepare for your breakfast... you'll clean yourself and come to dining hall..." I said and ran from him....

Barcode's POV

I smiled because of his behaviour.. Is he Prince...? Vampire..? I had a doubt... Because he is act like cat... before I woke up.... He starring at me...and kissed me.. when I woke up... He ran away from me..

What a baby boy...? I cleaned myself and went to kitchen..I saw him.. fuck.... He didn't wear shirt...OMG... I'm losing sanity whenever he arounds me....

Don't blame me... because he is too hot....He really test my patient...He didn't saw me.. He is distracted by something or something is running on his mind...but I know what he thinking...

"P'Jeff...."

"Baby... I ..."

"I know what are you going to say...."

"Huh.."

"You want to return to your world .... For your people sake...You want ask me to stay with you... Right..?"

He looked at me surprisingly...."Bab..."

"I'm not a kid...Whenever I heard your conversation...it's seems weird..I can't understand before. When I know the truth..I understand everything... Don't worry..I'm always stay with you..."

"Thanks Baby..."

"No... don't say thanks... because you're PRINCE..." I mocked him..

"Yes..I'm a Prince to others...for you I'm always your Jeff...Your boyfriend.. don't forget Bab..."

"Okay..."

"Barcode...eat your breakfast... And we'll leave the mansion soon.." he said to me.. gently ruffled my hair...

Bible's POV

"Where did they go..? Since yesterday...they didn't show up yet.." I shouted for no reason..
I'm afraid of something bad happen to him....Still Jeff didn't mate with his soulmate....
That's means he still weak...If enemies knows about that...what will gonna be happen..? Everything is critical....He is Prince also...

"Tong... Did you heard anything from him..." I asked him with frustration...Biu hold my hands slowly...intertwined with my fingers... I smiled at him... He is still baby... we're together in 3 years ... Still he didn't get used to my anger... He didn't saw my anger state..When I'm with him..I'm totally another person..I don't want let my baby see me in Anger...