6

JEFF's POV

I don't know what to do..but I am definitely in a situation where I have to make a decision. Because from my decision to make what others are going to do.

I sighed.... our group has a small concert in two days.. it's Barcode's first concert.... that's his dream too... so I'll tell him everything after the concert.

Bibs came to me and sat by my side."What are you thinking Jeff...?"

"I don't know what to do..? It's totally blank ....i can't think anything straight... First time I'm afraid of losing someone..." I got tears infront of him..

Bibs told "Don't think like Prince, Just think like JEFF..."

I look at him... He said "Whatever your decision is...I'll be with you... Don't forget ... You are my bestfriend.."

I smiled at him widely...P'Mile came to us and he said "Jeff...He is right.... Think about yourself first…. we can take care of the rest. Don't force yourself up over this...we'll manage..."

I hugged both of them... Suddenly we heard Bui shouted "Bible...Bible.." He saw us and he ran to Bibs and hugged... "I thought you are gone... I saw dream ....I'm scared Bibs" He sobbed.

"Shhhhh....baby... Don't be afraid....I'm here baby...I'm here..." Bibs patted his back slowly....He slept in his arms...

We saw Bibs .. no one could understand him ... he rarely showed his emotions ... to us he was a devil ... indomitable , brave for anything, asking what mercy is. But when it came to his own man Very loving,kind, adored only by her man..., we were surprised to see how he changed. We said thanks to Build...

We left the place for gives them some space.... BIBS saw us and smiled... He carries him to his room without disturbing his sleep.... in fact he takes care of him like his own child.

I smiled wholeheartedly.... I never knew that love can change a person this much...how beautiful they are... 

Me and P'mile went to his room….there he was meditating..that was his routine…we knew this since we knew him….

Actually P'Mile doesn't care about anyone . But after he started dating he totally changed.He cares about everyone even plants...ugh...what can I say.....he cares about his little plant...make sure he doesn't forget to water it even for a day.

After a while... Po, P'Mile, Bibs and Bui had everything planned perfectly for what to do while I wasn't here... They gave me a month.. because they didn't want to rush me... and I wanted it. . I need this time to explain myself to him who I am

Bibs and Bui don't hesitate to kill others. They are very cruel ... if they want to know something they will surely find it ... no one can get close to them so easily.

P'Mile and Po are always kind if they don't touch their loved one

P'Mile and Po are always kind if they don't touch their loved one. If you cross the line, no one can protect you.

 If you cross the line, no one can protect you