5

BARCODE'S POV

I look at them in shock… I mumbled the word “our brothers”… what is happening… why did they shout “our brothers..” but I saw them hugging. ...

P'Jeff said "Ai'Ta... Take care of Barcode.. I am going to see them...be safe...don't you dare go out until I come...if you need anything tell Nodt...well...he will be there in a few minutes. ... This is not a request... an order" he said and left..

"P' Ta " i called him

He turn and look at me ...

"P'Ta, do you know P'Jeff...? I saw you hugging him... do you like him..?." I asked curiously because I had no choice.

He laughed uncontrollably… “hell…..no way….first….I know you like him….second he's not my type…third…..For God sake He is my cousin…”

I smiled nervously... "Then why didn't you tell me... that you knew him P'.."

First of all, I was suspicious that he might be my cousin because we hadn't seen each other in eight years. That's why I told him your name sounds familiar to me.

"Oh my god...!I'm glad we're going to be relations..." I said happily.

"Huh" he looked at me confused... I said proudly "Because he's going to be my boyfriend soon...".

Ta said "First of all I'm glad to hear..it's not as easy as you think...because if you know his true identity you will definitely run away from him..."

JEFF's POV

I rushed to the hospital... When I got there and saw the scene... I regretted rushing.

 I regretted rushing

This couple...Uhh...I know my cousin is  bastard .But this horny bitch is floating on love.regardless of the fact that he's in the hospital.

Ufff... I felt angry and disgusting. I went to meet my brother... I saw the same thing there... I heard that this bitches.... was in the hospital and came nervously. But when i came here, they look like they're on their honeymoon vacation, not in a hospital.

 But when i came here, they look like they're on their honeymoon vacation, not in a hospital