18

Jeff totally confused and he hold his scared baby... Barcode removed the ring from his hand and gives to him..." I don't want this Papa... It's makes me crazy..."

"Okay...okay...baby boy...now we return to our castle okay... Don't be scare ...I'm here..." Jeff Uplifting his mood with his little peck.... Barcode smiled... "Come... Let's go to the garden... Okay..." Jeff hold his hand and they went to the garden.

Jeff's POV

I want to know....Who he is... I think he didn't even know his true identity.... Or we're mated that's why happened like this.... Definitely I'll find the answer... After That I'll decide everything...

"Papa.... What are you thinking...? I call you many times...You didn't respond me"  he shooked my shoulder....

"Hmmm... Come with me... I'll show you my favourite place..." I said and took him to my White Lilly garden...

" I said and took him to my White Lilly garden

When I entered...Barcode jumping excitedly.... "Wow.... This is the greatest place... I have ever seen...it's amazing... " He excited....

He entered the Lilly aisle... Suddenly the garden turn to red Lilly flowers... Barcode looking shocked.... He turn and ran and hugged.... I chuckled because of his action... "What the hell is this...?" He asked panicky...

?" He asked panicky

"Baby.... This is not Earth, This is Vampire castle... My castle... So This happens in normal... My presence makes change the flower's colours..."

"Haaa... that's why the fish turn Red and White colour right...? Now it makes sense...."He relaxed like he finally found the truth.... He turn and continued "Why it's always red and white...?"

I look at him and sighed.... In Vampire world ....Only three colours makes sense "Red,
White,Black".

"I want Blue Lilly, P'Jeff...."

"Oh... Baby boy...in earth it'll make sense...in my castle... No chance..." When I said ... He look sad... I want his wish come true...but naturally it can't ... Artificially it makes... But in this world...it can't....

"Barcode...."

..........

"Barcode...."

"Huh...."