31

Everything turns red and The moon also turn Red... Jeff look at Bible and they use their power and reach the castle....

 Jeff look at Bible and they use their power and reach the castle

In the mean time other side...Apo came with Mile... Apo looked shock... Because Barcode became pale time to time....Apo try close to him but Pong stopped him... "Po...not now... I'll tell.. just stand here" and pong tights his hold while tapped Barcode's hand "Codie... please be stable... If you're uncomfortable call your soulmate... You can do it ..." But Code is not in right mind..."Po... He is not stable...come here and hold his hand" Pong shouted....Apo turns and look at Mile... and went to Barcode, hold his hand..."Tinny...look at me... Don't lose your consciousness... Please be aware" He plead his brother... Barcode slightly open his eyes and look at his brother "Hia... It's hurts..." He murmured...

"Pong.. stop this process... Please he is in pain..." Apo almost yelled..."Po... I can't ... He also knows... If we stop, we lost hm forever... So talk to him or he will faint..." Apo looked at him with his angry eyes and talk to his brother...."Tinny.... Look at hia na... Please be alive because i need you , I found you after long years... You're the only one in my family...please I beg you open your eyes and talk to me..." Barcode open his little pale lips "Hia... I'll try" he smiled..."then speak to me... Tell me about your past" Po insisted...
Barcode told him about his childhood days, how he treated by others and Who is with him his bitter days....

Pong look at them and noticed something..."Hella... if something is happen use the method of invisible especially north side..." Hella nod her head because north side was hunters place... If Barcode changed his identity to Witch.. Everything turn to White... So they try to hide this ..if they know about this they will use him because when he turned that state called King's Fool... That's means he believed everything who says... They will use him and turn to against them... If he change he will never change in his life... So Pong asked her to hide the change with her power...

But something unexpected happened... Barcode suddenly looked different and he tights his hold more, Apo told him to loose the grip because he felt pain in his hand but Barcode close his eyes and didn't respond him... Apo started to whined in pain,Mile saw that and he pulled Po to his side... Still Barcode doesn't open his eyes... His eyes change to blue and he started screamed...."Hia.. Help me!!! Please... I can't bear it please hia" Po stepped to close him but he can't... Barcode's power automatically create the shield to protect himself... They don't know what to do... But his screaming sound increases from time to time...Apo heard the sound and broked... He start to cry, he can't see his little brother's state...Pong also can't enter that shield...Pong shouted "Code.. calm yourself.. Open your eyes and look at us...Code" Seems like it's not working....He wailed in pain.

Suddenly Jeff and Bible appears out of nowhere..."What the hell is happened here...?" Jeff asked angrily..."Jeffy.." Tong told everything what they planned..Jeff try to enter the shield but that shield doesn't allowed him "Baby...don't cry... Please wait little bit... I'll come and rescue from this na.." He shouted and his voice totally broken...He search how to broke the shield...