38

1st group - Ohm,Boun,Tutor, Santa.

2nd Group - Jeff,Bible,Mile.

3rd Group -Tong,Pong,Hella.

4th Group -Nodt,Ta,Lilith

5th Group - Barcode,Apo,Biu

6th Group - Earth,Prem,Fluke,Yim

1st group went to the people and try to lead them into the Secret chamber...

First Ohm and Boun told the people that Vampire princes advised them to come to chamber But they didn't believe their word... Because no-one saw them before... However they said they didn't believe their words...Finally Santa got a idea and said to Boun.. "Phi.. I know this is not going to work... Maybe if we said the truth... They will help us.. right...?" Santa said louder to people heard...One second they all kept silence..

One of the people came forward and Asked Santa "Hey! Young man! Can you tell us the truth? Did our place in danger?" Boun and Ohm look at each other... Already Jeff,Bible and Mile told him strictly... "Don't let people know about war, definitely they will afraid of because the last time when the clans war, people were witnessed of blood river, Whenever they turn they saw the blood, they smelled reeks of blood everywhere....Some people's still has trauma about that even Jeff also had a trauma about that... So he strictly warned Boun..

But when Santa said about like this Ohm looks shocked, he can't deny the Prince's order.What Santa tells true, If people get to know the reason,Maybe they'll follow them without doubt...Ohm about to open his mouth.. Boun stopped him and told him to look at Santa..

"Hmm... The truth is Vampire Prince's are going to getting married... They want to propose their soulmate surprisingly .Five prince like to propose their soulmates infront of their People and he would like to ask your permission... If you don't want this,that's okay... We will leave..." Santa said to them and he straightly went to Tutor , stands next to him...

People are murmured about what santa told... Boun and Ohm look at each other... We don't have a time they signed to santa..."Phi... I think we have to go and inform the Prince... If we inform quickly, they will change the plan... "He said to Boun and turn to people side , bowed to them "Thanks for your precious time... We have a lot of work... We already hold Prince's Soulmates...If they know about this... Princes will kill us... We have to go " he is ready to left... Tutor and Boun,Ohm didn't understand his strategy...when He about to left...

One of the people stopped him... "If this is for Prince... We will happy to join with you... We are coming... Guys... Come on... This is for our Princes... So let's go" The people's leader shouted... And every one joined with him....Boun and Ohm smiled... Tutors gives a thumbs up to Santa...

Finally they finished their task carefully... And he already bought some decoration things in Secret chamber... So without doubt People are co-operate with them.. Tutor left them to doing his job which is Jeff gives...Yim also followed him but no one is noticed...

The other side....

Tong and Pong went to the Entrance with Hundred soldiers... They're not normal persons...Fifty soldiers are Vampires like Tong, Thirty soldiers are Were-Wolves like Nodt... Another Twenty soldiers are good at assassins trained by Bible and Mile...

As Barcode predicted... First they start to attack the entrance... The correct one... Tong and Pong are more shocked still they managed to fight with them...Tong already sent one of his man to Barcode told him that what just happened here was everything as he predict...

Hunters all are started to attack the Entrance...Vampire soldiers on the left side and Were-Wolves soldiers on the right side attacked the hunters... Still hunters managed to killed Some of the Vampire's Soldiers... Hiding assassins perfectly do their jobs wells...Just blink of eyes they killed all hunters  who tried to enter their entrance..

Tong and Pong looked relaxed... But that's not the end.. they also know about this very well...They heard a loud noises... Like horse sounds....Pong noticed that quickly and he ordered their soldiers to return the castle and close the main large iron door...

Pong used his power, he created the illusion like they have hole in the wall... If they try to come over the hole... On the other side assassins waiting for them... They'll killed by the assassins...

Barcode heard the news about that, he informed Others.... After the entrance they'll definitely come to the Main castle, for them Vampire Princes are there with their soulmates... They're enjoying the party... So he informed Jeff to come the Main castle... He also called Lilith...

Jeff, Barcode,Lilith are hybrids... They're powerful than others.. other that they have both clans powers... Jeff is Were-Pire ,Barcode is Phoenix-Witch, Lilith is Griffin...

So they are ready to attack Na's Powerful assassins...

They're only two but they're too powerful.. Lilith can manage both of them...but She still have some difficulties to defeat them... their power is same as Vampire assassins and they used every clan's attack method... No wonder Na pick them his personal assassins.

Jeff joins hand with Lilith and his one attack.... They fell in the ground... He turn to barcode and Smiled  proudly...Lilith looked both of them and sighed...

Jeff thought it's going to finish... Because he captured his important person...they went outside... Every attackers take a back when they saw their powerful assassins were captured... They ran quickly...

Everyone is gathered infront of their castle... Jeff was not sure it was closed... He looks somehow disappointed... Barcode also upset somehow... Suddenly Bible asked Barcode "Codiee... Where is Biu?" Mile also asked him "Where is your Hia...? Codiee" Barcode looked around, closed his eyes... "I left them... Everything is solved in castle...Why didn't they came..?" He asked himself..

They started to search them but they didn't find them...Santa came to them and Said "Sorry... I didn't inform you this first... Actually P'Biu is not your side... He is Na's side... Because he knows Vampires are the one who killed their clan... " Bible raised his hands, motion to stop.... He didn't even flinch... He just stood there... Jeff went to him and said" He knows what he do...Just beleive him.. okay..?" He said to Bible...

Boun and Ohm are looked shocked.... "So you're telling that.. He took Po with him for revenge" Mile asked him...

Apo's POV

"Woahh.... Woah....Biu!!! I thought you betrayed me but you took him with you... It proves you didn't betray me..." Na look at me and said sarcastically... Haha... Bible.. Mile... You guys going to doomed...

"You didn't know me well Na... Because I never forgive who killed my family" Biu also replied him... I didn't know what the hell is going on... I know well hunters were fled because afraid of us and we returned to castle...I don't remember anything after that...

I heard someone sounds too slow... I turn around... It's it's YIM... My god..."Biu are you crazy...? Why did you do that..? You betrayed us even you kidnapped you own..."

Thudddd

Biu literally smacked my face... No way I didn't expect this type of Biu... He basically timid and kind but now...

We are going to be doomed like P'Tong said but I didn't expect that comes from Biu...

"Biu.... Did you betray us because what he told...? Did you beleive that bastard over than us.?" My tears are come automatically...