20

JEFF's POV

"Barcode.... What are you thinking..? Why did you want to arrange the party..? If you want to meet trustable persons I'll arrange for this but party is not going to work... This is not Earth... This is Vampire castle.... Right now we have critical situation....Do you understand...? " I said harshly.... Because he thinks like humans... But we aren't....

"P'Jeff... Wait some minutes...P'Bible will come in few minutes... After that I'll tell you.."He said casually...

"Barcode... Don't play with this issue na... Because it's affecting my people..." I said to him... He look at me intensely....."Please use your words correctly P'Jeff... It's hurts me... I'm not going to kill them... Just belive me..." He said to me... After that i remind i used the word my people... My god..."Barcode...I'm sorry..."

"No need... P'Jeff...I'll deal with this after..." He said and sat on couch....

Bibs also came and stated "Barcode.... Tell me about your plan...."

"Thanks Phi... For believing me..." He said to him..."Don't forget that I'm Biu's Boyfriend and Soulmate also.... I can read his mind without his consent. That's why I know about you...." Bibs said to him...

"Hey... Guys what's happening....what do you mean...? Bibs... Tell me.. now.." I asked them....

BIBLE's POV

"Jeffy... I think you should ask him for yourself...." I stated.

"P'Bible.... You tell him.... and one more thing is there... I'll tell him myself still you didn't know about this... I'll be back in ten minutes..." Barcode said and left... I'm shocked by his words... How is that possible... He is really mystery.... I look at Jeffy.... His eyes wants to know the truth...

"Bibs..."

"Jeffy... Do you know when Biu get sick after he got lightening attack right...?" He hummed.... "At that point his horn was slightly scratched.... You know that right when Unicorn's horn scratched means they counting their days...We know the fact there is no way to cure this but Barcode did it...." His eyes got widened...I nodded my head and continued...."He is the one who helped Biu....and he freeze that moment in his mind...so no one could read his mind even Biu can't remember this... But i can... Because I'm his soulmate... I think Barcode is more powerful than us... So don't blame him or scold him... He helping us for get our kingdom back... he'll told you everything when it times come... Not today... That's why i agreed with his ideas..." I said to him.... He nodded his head silently....

"P'Bible.... Did you finished...? May I come..?" Barcode asked... I said come... He come to us..."P'Jeff... I know you worried about people... I remind you that they're my people too.. I'm not the type of play with people's life... Life is life..People are people... They all are God's creature... Even it's plant... I respect that's life... So don't hurt me by your words phi..." When he said Jeffy hugged him...and murmured sorry...

BARCODE's POV

"This is last point... He is healer..." P'Bible said suddenly... I thought they talking about this... I hide my face..."I know..." This is P'Jeff's voice... P'Bible and me getting shocked... I asked him..."How...? "

"Baby... Did you know when we entered our world...At that time you shed your blood instead of mine.. right..." I hummed..."But  scars are fade away quickly..." I saw my palm... facepalmed myself... My body is No.1 enemy for me..."First i thought your scars gone because we're together... At that night you did the same to others what you did to Biu... You healed my body and healed others... You freezed everyone's memory... You can freeze others but not mine... Because I'm not Vampire... I'm Were-Pire...." He said to me...Shit....! I forget him totally....