15

This chapter is full of their Clan and about their problems.....

–––—–—–—–—–—–—––—–—––––––––––––––—–—–—–—–

In the Mythology world ...We have Seven clans...But two clans are still mystery... No one knows about them..But our Ancestor said they're true...They're live in secret place... This is not like Earth... It has many secrets... In which the leader of all clans is the vampire...

This clan people is bad and this clan is good we can't divide ...Because in every clan has good and bad peoples

In Mythology world has seven Clans.

★ Vampire

★ Were - Wolf

★ Phoenix

★ Unicorns

★ Griffin

★ Witches

★ Angels

VAMPIRES

VAMPIRES

Vampires can only live in the darkness... In the mythical world... they live in the last layer.... because that's where they're most comfortable... but they're very powerful. A vampire clan is ruled by a maximum of 5 members.They must be from the royal family. The five members will be of different abilities…Like wind, water, sky, earth, fire…

There are five princes in this vampire clan….Prince.Tong… He had the ability to manipulate with his eyes… He could easily manipulate anyone.. He was very good at using a dagger…Second Prince.Mile... Able to talk to animals... Able to use and control the Vampire Killer Whip... No one knows about this..Prince.Bible...he is a great warrior...he is good at throwing and using knives...Prince.Ta... He is still young but he can easily convince anyone. He has the ability to control speed. He did not use any weapons.last PRINCE.JEFF... because he is hybrid and he is Were- Pire....He had a angelic voice.. He had a power of lead... He is too smart and Unbothered Prince... He didn't use weapons... He kills people in his a barehands... He had special ability... If he learn something new... he'll learn in 10 minutes..?

At first there was fighting within the clan... within each clan there were hunters... because the wicked would be punished by the hunters.. but some hunters got greedy and lusted for position and started killing good people. A position is a life of luxury...but the truth is not...

Every clan hunters joined and starting to hunt... First they Started their attack from Phoenix... Last they attacked vampires... They killed Vampire's King family...Due to the murder of their parents, Prince.Jeff and Prince.Tong was forced out of the mythical world.. If they stay, they could bring the vampire clam back to its original state... but many more innocent people would be lost lives...Some People was aware of this situation ,Some people Call them as Coward...  still Prince.Mile and Prince.Bible managed to hold their leadership. Still they had threats... Lastly one month before they attacked by some hunters ....But they couldn't find their enemy..