27

JEFF's POV

"Phi... HIS NAME IS NOT HERE.... that means HE IS NOT PHOENIX CLAN...." He suddenly get tensed, he walked back and forth.

"Barcode.... Barcode" i called him again and again...He didn't heard and he repeated what he said...

"Phi... what can I do..? If he is my clan...? Or P'Pong's...? But i sure he is not my clan but ahhh" He screamed in frustration

"Barcode..." This time i shouted his name.... He look at me... "Look...I understand your feelings but can you listen ....? I know his Target is Biu but please calm for a minute and listen to me..." He finally calmed and close his eyes...."Still some books are there.... But they are forbidden from their clan...just check that books....I'll take those books.... Wait for me..." I said to him...his eyes are widened in shock...

I know that already because my Dad used to told that Every clans have two chronicles... One is forbidden.... They're too dangerous for their clan... So i want to check those chronicles also.... If we found his name on those books it'll be easy for us...I went to the library and took those secret books from wooden box...

"Barcode... Look at this... These are the books..." He immediately  took the unicorn's clan  book...First he wants to check Unicorn's clan... He read carefully every single page... When he comes last page... His face brighten up... That means our enemy is not Unicorn's clan... Second he wants to check Phoenix clan... When he started second page his suddenly lighten....

"Phi... Vikairungroj.... Naphat Vikairungroj..." He show me the name...

"Naphat... Na..P'Na..." I know whose is that.... I thought he was died... As far as I know he was killed by P'Mile... But how....? I murmured...

"What did you say Phi... P'Mile killed him..How..? Phi... Do you know that person...?" He asked me...

"Yes... I know that person ..... He was P'Mile and Bibs best friend...He came often to our castle... Everything is going fine until one day P'Mile and P'Na fought each other... We don't know what's the reason after this P'Mile avoid him totally...After that he didn't came to our castle also...Bibs was the one accompanied him at that time....I thought everything is going okay....When Phoenix clan was demolited by hunters...I heard this from bibs P'Mile killed him because he thought P'Na joined hand with hunters... Then we will go and ask them... Okay...?" He nodded his head slowly....We left the place but something is wrong.... Barcode thinks something but he didn't say.... I try to read his mind but it didn't worked....

"Barcode...." He hummed..."i didn't read your mind so please tell me What are you thinking...?"

"Phi.... I felt something weird.... I want to talk to P'Bible"

"Okay... We will" i hold his hand and walk with him...

BIBLE's POV

"Ble...Are you okay..?" Biu hold my hands softly.

"Biu... I'm the one ask this question... Are you okay..? Did you hurt...?" He shooked his head vigorously...."No, I'm not. Are you mad..?"

"No...Baby... I'm not mad...I'm just disappointed myself... I can't protect you...if the person did something to you,i can't imagine baby..."

"Ble...I'm okay... And i try to communicate with you through our ring but you didn't concentrate...."

"Biu... How can... How can I concentrate other things while my boyfriend was captured by someone..."

"Ble... First calm yourself... Nothing is happened and I'm here.... infront of you... What about him...? How is he...?"

"As far as I know my cousins.... Now he is dead and they definitely found who try to mess with my baby...."