33

TUTOR's POV

"Exactly Barcode's Tenth birthday we all are attacked by Na and his groups...It makes him anger and Codie powers are automatically woke up when he need protect... He fought with those hunters... He didn't notice anything... His only Target was Na..He try to catch that hunter leader, accidentally put fire in our castle...Na and his groups can't stand the power of fire, they captured us just use for my healing power. He wants my help so he kept Yim use him as bait whenever I turn him down.. he knows i love him a lot.. that's the reason He didn't touch Yim... Yim also doesn't know who he is.. because i gave Haworthia everyday... It pures his blood and make him as normal person without powers...When we escaped from him I didn't give this medicine after that.. His powers are automatically awaken since he didn't drink that medicine... It makes him slightly weak..." I explained to them everything....I left the place and make madicine for Barcode....

"Prince.Jeff... make him drink this plant juice... It gives him more strength...Don't leave him alone until dawn...If he sweats make him drink this again..."I gave him more medicine...

I turn and look at Yim... Prince Bible and Build hold his hand,talking something..
"P'Mile,P'Apo...gave some room for them.. Boun and Ohm just do what they asked.. Bible tell them who they are..and tell them about Barcode's plan also.." P'Jeff ordered us and carried Barcode In his arms...

"Guys... They're our secret army....Ohm and Boun are trainers.. these are our secret army...They all are good fighters... Prem,Fluke,Earth are best shadow assassins... No one see their moves... This is Yim... My brother-in-law and his boyfriend..." Prince Bible introduced us to their family members.

"Tutor... After two days we arranged the party... Our people's are come to the castle... That day we're going to attacks hunters and his leader Na... You're spend your life most of with him...if you're okay with it... Tell me about some details..." Bible asked me..

"Sure... Prince.Bible...Now we are safe.. definitely I'll help you ... I know his all strategies.. I know the members who are hard to win and i know how to win him... Still he doesn't know Yim is Unicorn's clan second Prince...I'll help you Prince.Bible.." I told him...

"Drop the honors Tutor...Call me Bible or Phi... We are family now " He just smiled...

"Okay P'Bible.. As you told..." I smiled back...

"Then go and Rest... I'll call you when i make the plan.." P'Bible said to me and went back...

JEFF's POV

"P'Jeff... Are you okay...? Did i hurt you..?" I didn't expect he woke up this quickly and checked me like this...

"Woah..Woah..Woah..Baby calm down.. you didn't hurt me..." I hold his shoulder make him calm... He down his head some minutes...

Suddenly he raised his head and asked "Where is P'Tu..? P'Jeff i saw him... Where is he..?"

"Ahh...Tutor.. he is taking rest baby..." I said to him..."P'Jeff... I want to talk with him.. I'll go" he try to wake up...

"Barcode... Just take rest.. I'll call him when you're fine" just i raised my voice little bit... He suddenly obedient to me.. i know how to control him... I felt like his skins are glowing... Maybe his powers are woke up that's why it's happen...

BUILD'S POV

What the fuck is that...I'm totally confused... What the hell is happened..? But Na said everyone is dead because of Vampire's King... Now Tutor said Yim is my brother... I don't even know i had a younger brother... Is this trap...? Or Na planned to kill everyone here... Huh... It's frustrating...

"JAKAPAN..." I heard someone calling my name... Who the hell is calling my full name..? I turned and see the person... It's Tutor..

"Oh.. hii.. Tutor..is anything you want..?" I asked him.. He just smiled and closed the door... "What do you want Mr.Jakapan..? When did you going to stop the backstabbing?" He asked me directly... That means he knows my plan very well...

First when i know about Vampire king killed my whole clan..I'm totally disappointed at that time because i already fell in love with Bible and i like their family as mine but i can't denied the truth they killed my whole clan...Definitely I'm going to revenge them but i can't kill them... I'll make them suffer in their whole life...I'll make them to think I'm the reason of their defeat at the same time I'm the reason of their victory... I know their weakness they can't stand the betrayal...It gives them lots of pain to them... If you believe someone whole heartedly but they are just using you for revenge... That pain is too hurt like living in hell...You can't avoid the truth... You will think about the incident in your entire life....I'm going to give that pain... They can't doubt me... If they found out they can't kill me because I'm one of them... They can't suspect me...that's all i want...That's why i revealed the first pawn... That's their butler Sam... They can't stand with that betrayal... I saw this with my own eyes.... I can't forget that how desperate Bible and Jeff is...

"What is backstabbing..? I don't know what are you talking...? I pretending to don't know what is he talking....

"Really phi.. at first I thought to tell them everything but now you're my brother-in-law... I warn you don't think to betray them... They believe you... Already i saw you in Na's place and even i know which way you're using... Don't believe that bastard... He is too cunning" He said and about to leave..

"Tutor... Don't believe anything just you saw your own eyes... Without knowing... Sometimes  your eyes are also betrayed you... i know who are they..? What is their character... Don't interrupt my way.. otherwise you see my true self " I warned him and left...

Damn.. If he said anything to them,My total plan ruined.. Fuck...First I'm going to inform about Tutor and Yim to Na... Because of them I don't want to destroyed my whole plan..

YIM's POV

You can't feel that pleasure... If you think you're orphan, You don't have anyone in blood related in your whole life.. but turn to you have someone and that someone is your blood related relation.. think about the happiness..Damn I'm freaking happy. I have my handsome boyfriend and now we're free from that bastard. Now I'm the second Prince of Unicorn clan,I have cold heart brother-in-law and his family.. Especially my childhood best friend Codie also alive...Wow... How lucky I am.

"Tu..Tu.. Did you see my brother..? Where is he..? I want to see him" I said excitedly...

"Why do you want to meet him eagerly huh..?" Tu suddenly yelled at me.

"Tu...He is my brother... Why are you getting like he is another person"  my eyes get teary automatically..He looks annoyed and said "Yeah.... Now you got your brother... You don't need me anymore right...Look before you search me everytime now you search your brother" He sighed... Damn he get jealous over my brother... What can I do..?...

"Tu... First i search you... Now i found you... But i can't see my brother that's why i ask you... Don't get jealous" I smiled to him.

"Yim... Get ready for everything... We will meet soon one backstabber no one can expect that person... Your powers are wakes up step by step.. so be careful, Don't get emotion" He told me...What did he mention..? Backstabber...? I don't like betrayal... Whoever it is i don't want to see them in my life...