9

BARCODE's POV

"Phi ...is it obvious..? How did you know I'm facing trouble...? Whatever...I'll try my best and I'll remember your words..Phi..." I smiled widely. .. I felt like a library book when she talked about this.

She looked confuse. I want to know how did she know that... " P'Lili... How did you know i love P'Jeff..? "

"what ..? Anyone who sees you two will definitely say that you are a couple..." She giggled ..

"Aww... Phi... That's not true ,Actually it's one side love....first i proposed him but he turned me down..." I agonized.

She was shocked by my words..."Really... Oh my god...i can't believe this...i think you both are lovers...is this true..? He neglected you......"

"Ahh... Phi... Why did i lie in this matter.... Really he rejected me... But now a days ... He cared about me...his action gives me false hope....even though i hope if i proposed again he'll accept me...my hunch said ...so I'll propose him again... What do you think about it..." I questioned her..

She smiled and said " I think he'll accept your proposal... because his eyes says you're his... "

I blushed heavily... " Okay...teach me tutor...I will improve myself in front of him ... and I want to impress him ... "

"Okay now...Here is your chords...I think you know basics... So it'll be easy..." She said.

JEFF's POV

Why he blushed...? Otherwise he's in love with Lilith...no no that's not true, only idiots would think like this... I was frustrated with my thoughts....

Suddenly Lili shouted "Yah... That's right..."

I flinched, i forget that she always noticed me ... I signaled her "Sorry...."

She replied "it's okay... don't think like this...Prince..."

I smiled awkwardly... "Don't try to read my mind Lili ... Otherwise you'll be the one  feel shame.."

She shook her head vigorously “I won't do that again..." She surrendered.

Ta came to me and asked ..."How is my hia..? Is he ok..? Where is P'Nodt...? I wanted to ask you yesterday..but I didn't know how to ask you..I thought he would come today..but he didn't come...he Where is he..? Is everyone okay...? How are P'Mile , P'Po and P'Pete...? Answer me Phi... "

"Ai'Ta... Ta... First stop rapping... Everyone is okay... including your Hia... He still hasn't changed… he's still romancing Pete even though he's in the hospital...” I said and he chuckled...”Not only your brother, but my brother too...” i said annoyed.

"Uhh...what about.." he hesitated... "Nodt is okay.. I gave him some work...hence the delay I think... I called him already so don't worry....he'll be back" when i said, he smiled and kissed my cheek...

"Huh... still You didn't change your charecter damn it... I hate you Ta" i yelled.

"But i love you bro" he shouted and ran from here.

I rubbed my cheeks and got ready for my practice...

TA's POV

Still, he didn't come... It was getting late.... I felt strange... Everyone was practicing for their performance.. I looked around and Tong and his boyfriend were doing their  lovey dovey.. After seeing that I sighed and came to my room.

I took my phone and opened gallery... Look at his pic... "Idiot...i don't know why i love you this much...damn...man.. they all are with their lovers...i miss you badly... I know i hurt you without knowing..I'm sorry P'Nodt..." Suddenly he called me...