12

BARCODE'S POV

I don't know what to do.... I have to leave this place soon. I don't feel right to be here, I have to meet Jeff first.. I climbed the steps to the terrace... Someone grabbed my hand... “NONG ....why are you here...? I asked him ….

"Phi.. listen...That's not matter now... I want to tell you something.... That's why I'm here.." He told me everything….I couldn't do anything but listen and nod….

I went to step down...he held my hand and stopped me......"Don't be rude...don't forget he is your soulmate....there is nothing wrong with him...He didn't do anything wrong...that's not his fault also..He is just like you....I have told you what to do...Don't forget to bring him back to the villa in time… It's not good for you to be here.” I nodded again hearing what he said.

JEFF's POV

When I turned someone slapped me….I'm totally shocked…is just slap..? But that's so deep...I can't bear it..what is happening to me…who dares to slap me..? My eyes are getting dark.... what happened to me... I try to open my eyes... but I can't... already I'm utter tired...that's why i felt weak...I could not stand properly, My legs were stumbling, I grabbed the wall beside me. Immediately I felt someone holding me.

I felt warm and his scent soothed me... Finally I realised who...? I opened my eyes and saw... "Barcode...". I backed away from him.. He glared at me angrily….

"What the hell are you thinking...? Huh..." He shouted at me... I flinched hardly… Looking at me he closed his eyes and calmed himself down….”P’Jeff…it’s me….”his voice was so calm…what happened to him…isn’t he scared of me? ... is this really  Barcode...? I think to myself...

No..no...this is not Barcode... Maybe I think I'm in dream...but the slap it's hurts...i want to check. So I touched his shoulder with my forefinger...?Shiaaaa...he is fucking real...I'm not in  dream..."BARCOOODEE..." I yelled..."Ah..that's me....my ears hurts.." he whined...

Is he wake up...? Didn't he mad at me...? I know very well when he heard my voice...he faint...But he....

"Hello..." He snapped infront of my face... I tilted my head... "Aren't you afraid of me..?" I asked him..."Why should I ..." he questioned.

"Hmm... because I'm...I'm... Vampire...." i said slowly...“Is it your fault…?” he asked me back.. “Um…no….” I nervously stuttered and replied….

"Phi... Listen...You are not wrong at all…. It's not your fault that you're a vampire..it's the way you were born...how could I be scared of that...I'm not scared of you..believe me..na"   he caressed my hands...

"And....I have to go somewhere. You also come with me….” He grabbed my hands… I just stood there with widen eyes.... “What…? Are you coming or not...?" He raised his voice slightly.

"Sure... I come with you...." I followed him silently.... I don't know what is happening with him....He ordered me around...but I'm happy now...my Barcode is here...with me....that's enough for me.

BARCODE's POV

When we entered the Villa...."Phi... finally you're here.." He hugged me tight.... P'Jeff kept staring back at me. I know his jealousy level very well...I chuckled because of behaviour.

You can tell P'Jeff's eyes were on fire.. "P'Bar...look at your man first....or he will kill me.." I smiled and patted his shoulder...” Don't worry...Ping... Nothing like that is going to happen here....". He turned "P'Jeff...i tell you something...P'Bar is not my type...so don't worry...". He looked shock...