19

JEFF'S POV...

"Barcode... Look at your hand..." When I said .... He look at the flower and throw it in the flower.... He is body is trembled heavily.... That means he didn't know about him yet....

"Phi... I. I don't know anything about this.... I... I...pro... promise... I don't know how is it change...belive me..." He stummered...

My heart ache....saw him like this stage...so i want to change his mind "Baby....This colour changed...Barcode do you know what color it is...?" I asked him....He stammered "Yel...Yellow..."

"Is this colour is familiar to you...?" He tilts his head "it's...your favourite colour..." I nodded...

"What do you mean ...? " He asked me... Someone knock our room door..

I told them i want some space... Then what the fuck they are doing....wait Bibs I'll do the same for you man... I told myself and said "Come in "

"Hi... Pa..." The girl said to me... Barcode suddenly turn and look at me angrily...."Hi... Don't call me Pa... I don't like it... How many times I told you Hella..." I scold her...She ruined my love life already... I don't know how to make up with him...

"That P'Lili's girlfriend right...?" He asked me...but she said "No..I'm not her girlfriend...Pa told him I'm not her girlfriend" I look at her shockingly...she smiled at me.. at the moment i knew she planning something. I look at Barcode worriedly.. He smiled and whispered "Then I Call you Daddy...okay "... "Don't do that..." I mouthed at him... "Look at my game" He stated..

BARCODE's POV

Who the hell is she...? Huh... How dare she call him papa....Ahhh.. i shouted in frustrate. "Barcode... What happened...? Why are you shouting..?" P'Pong asked me...

"Aww...P'Pong...Why are you here..? Am i loud...?" I asked him...."Oh.... Really.... You're in my room my little buddy....Owww...look like you didn't know your own room to another room... I definitely say you're lost... What's happening....? Barcode..." He asked me ...I told him everything...

"Then I have idea... If you're okay... I'll tell you...." He said to me... In this matter he is my senior...." Whatever you say.... I'll do it Boss " I bowed.

" Barcode.....You know how to use Reverse Uno card" I nooded my head with happy....I know how to do.... Don't play with me Mr.Jeff Satur...I'm coming... I smiled and left in P'Pong's room...

When I come to hall.... I noticed When she saw me... She immediately moved to sit near my boyfriend again talking with him...only i heard "Blah...Blah...Blah...." I chuckled myself...

"Mommy....." I shouted and Hugged P'Lilith.... Everyone shocked even P'Lilith also... She also hug me back.... I think she also fed up with his girlfriend's drama...

"Barcode...." P'Jeff grins his teeth... I didn't listen to him..."Mommy.... " Again i called her...she understands the situation and asked "What do you want baby boy...? I know tell me..."

I whispered her ear.... She suddenly chuckled.... P'Jeff come and grabbed my shoulder and pulled me his side.... Hella did the same thing.... Everyone laughed .....

"My God.... Jeff.... If you can't control your jealous.... Then why did you put drama infront him huh..." P'Apo teased him.... "Come here...Kiddo" ... I went to him....He ruffled my hair.
"Did you ate anything...? " He asked me... I shooked my head...

He shouted ..."P'Mile,Jeff,Bibs....What the hell are you doing...? Huh..."

"Po.... Why are you scolding us...? " P'Mile asking him softly...."He didn't ate anything.... Since he came....Jeff... He is your boyfriend right...why don't you take care of him....huh.."