1

BARCODE's POV

One month before, someone contacted me on my cell phone and said I had an audition. He also said that if you pass it, you will be a singer under our agency. Actually I have 2 years training in singing. I sent many mails for many companies..always I got reject. This is the first time I got call. I'm so excited. Finally I got selected in CUMULUS group.

The group consisted of 3 members JEFF SATUR, PONG PONGSAKORN, BARCODE TINNASIT (of course, it's me). Me and Pong we became friends at short time.. but this Jeff is always quiet.. he only speaks when he needs to know something.. otherwise not even that. I don't know why I want to speak with him. I admired his voice. His voice is angelic. His brother also working with us. But he is totally opposite his character. Every time I saw his brother he gives energy. Everytime he cares me ...that's reminds my family. Actually I want brother like him. His name is TONG. I don't know why I felt like this. Between My friend and P'Tong something going on.

JEFF'S POV

I was so annoyed because I felt like someone was watching me all day. Crowds are the first thing I don't like. Then you may ask why are you a singer? Actually I became a singer to find my soul mate. In my dreams someone always says that my soulmate is a singer. That's why I became a singer.

But I regret my decision. The little boy always nags me. He wanted me to team up with them. I don't like it. My brother likes him a lot. That's why I calmly accepted his nagging. I always wanted to be alone. Because every time I dreamed I saw a boy's smile. That smile relaxes me. I need to be alone just to think about Smile.

So I went to the abandoned room. Old furniture and tools are present throughout the room. When I joined this company the space I reserved for myself was to be alone. Whenever I feel tired I come here.

I don't know when I fell asleep. I dreamed about that boy again.

IN DREAM

I searched for him. I have never seen his face in my dreams, never heard his voice. I have only seen his smile. His beautiful,pearly white teeth. His pinky heart shaped lips. His warm smile made me happy. No one smiles like him. Every time I see his smile...I fall for him unconsciously.  not knowing who he was drove me crazy.

Suddenly someone grabbed my wrist. It's him. I saw his smile again. We ran and played. Then he said "Don't be alone.. ENJOY EVERY MOMENT BECAUSE DEATH IS UNEXPECTED....". I smiled at him… this time hearing his voice… I only saw his smile before. His voice sends shivers down my spine. Want to know who he is? Because he is Mine. Is he like me? Or ...?

REALITY

I heard someone knocking on the door. what the hell ? No one knows this place. But I hear a knock on the door. Or am I dreaming again..I closed my eyes .This time I heard a loud knock on the door.I opened the door. When I opened it I saw a person standing panting heavily.

Hey...P' how are you here...? How do you know I'm here?

Hit me on the head and leave... Don't forget I'm your brother.

I know, b' but I used to ....(He didn't let me talk and he spoke halfway through...

JEFF... Don't underestimate my skills... Don't forget who I am....

Ok... Ok... P'Tong.. Chill.. I know my dear brother..I know... Then why did you come here.? I thought you were on a date..

Tong was stunned and said..... What... What .. are you... talking...?

I also said the same words back to him don't forget who your brother is...you still haven't answered my question brother ..why did you come here in such a hurry....is anything serious...?

"Hy...Asshole ... I called you several times.. you didn't pick up... I thought you were in some trouble.. that's why I'm used...... " he panted terribly.

I held his hands and made him sit... "P' drink some water.... JEFF sorry na... I didn't mean that.. I just want......"

"Just to see that guy's smile...Am i correct Jeff...? " He yelled at me..."Jeff....you're going to be 21....in 2 weeks you're 21..you haven't eaten properly yet....that's your cause of weakness. Did you understand or not..? "

"I slowly looked down at the floor... I'm sorry P'. After this I won't do anything to make you worry.."

He hugs me  and says..."Jeff ...you have to remember who you are...everyone is waiting for you...everyone wants to hunt you...that's why I want you to be safe. I know I am interfering too much in your personal space But I had no other option..i believe you understand me... "He slowly stroking my hair…

"From now on I will protect myself and I will definitely let you know where I am often.. I will never interrupt your date again."

"Do you want death wish...? Huhh..? "

"Haha... P'Tong.. I know about both of you.... You and Pong..You like each other right...?
Did you tell him that you like him..."

"No...."

"Why"

"You know that reason.... but i can't avoid...that feel... Reason He is mine...Jeff.."

"P'Tong... You tell him first...then we'll deal with whatever comes...first make sure how he feels about you."

"Hmmmm... I can't control myself every time he looks at me....I can't imagine what will happen if he finds out about us one day after we love each other..how horrible...I can't... I can't live without him... It can be his friend like this makes me happy... I don't want to be greedy..."

"P'.... I'm here for you.. so be brave na.. you're in adult....Ahaaaaaa... Come on... It's time to meet my in law.."

"Jeff....."

"Soon to be in law..? Okay..?"

I wonder when I will meet my soul mate... I like to feel like P'TONG....