Chapter 3: Ben vs Natsu

Previously

Makarov turned to Ben, and asked, "Are you sure about this? You know you don't have to..."

"I'm sure." Ben clarified, looking at Natsu with a confident smirk. "If Natsu wants a fight so badly, I'll give him one."

"Alright, man. You got yourself a deal! Let's do it!" Natsu shouted eagerly.

Most of the other wizards gathered in the guild hall began to talk amongst each other, clearly excited about this development. They'd just heard so many amazing things about what Ben can do, and now they would get to see him face off against Fairy Tail's very own Fire Dragon Slayer, Natsu Dragneel!

"Can't we ever just have a normal day around here?" Lucy sighed.
———————————————————————————

Voice cast:

Yuri Lowenthal as Ben Tennyson
Todd Haberkorn as Natsu Dragneel
Cherami Leigh as Lucy Heartfilia
Tia Ballard as Happy
Monica Rial as Mirajane Strauss
Newton Pittman as Gray Fullbuster
Jamie Marchi as Cana Alberona
Christopher R. Sabat as Elfman Strauss
R. Bruce Elliot as Makarov Dreyar
Kristi Kang as Levy McGarden
Charles Campbell as Wakaba Mine
Dee Bradley Baker as Spidermonkey/Swampfire/Water Hazard/Big Chill
Fred Tatasciore as Cannonbolt
John DiMaggio as Rath
Z. Charles Bolton as Droy
Chris Pratt as Jet
Colleen Clinkenbeard as Erza Scarlet
Robert McCollum as Mystogan
Patrick Seitz as Laxus Dreyar
Brian Mathis as Macao Conbolt
———————————————————————————

A few minutes later, and everyone who was inside the Fairy Tail guild hall piled outside. They formed a large circle around the area in front of the guild, which would serve as an arena of sorts for the upcoming brawl. Nevertheless, they all stayed a fair distance away from the center, as per Ben's insistence. With that sorted, Natsu and Ben took their places inside the ring.

"You ready for this, Natsu?" Ben grinned. "You can still back out, you know."

Although Ben was reluctant at first, he had to admit, he was a bit excited about this. He hadn't done any real fighting in a long time. After the Plumbers received advanced tech, any low-lives he ended up handling just got sloppier and sloppier with each passing day. It might be fun to have a good, friendly match with someone who knows his way around a fist fight. And besides, he may have been reluctant at first, but Ben 10 fought to win. No doubt about that.

"Are you kidding?! This is awesome!" Natsu raised his head and exhaled a plume of fire. "I'M FIRED UP!"

It was then that Makarov stepped up, in between the two combatants, and raised his hand into the air.

"Let the match...begin!" he swiped his hand through the air.

Makarov quickly retook his spot in the crowd, while the two fighters prepared themselves. Natsu engulfed his hands in flames, never once losing his wide, excited grin. Meanwhile, Ben activated his Omnitrix. He spent a few seconds scrolling through the playlist, looking for an alien that would be most appropriate to fight Natsu.

Then, he saw it: the perfect icon to match Natsu's hotheaded nature. Surely he'd enjoy fighting this one. Ben tapped the faceplate and slammed down the core as soon as it popped out. After the resulting green flash, the surrounding wizards gaped at what stood in Ben's place. It was a nine-foot-tall, humanoid tiger with no tail. It was extremely buff and bore a large black claw on either hand. Its chest, chin, feet, and hands were all white, while the rest of its fur was orange with black stripes. The Omnitrix dial rested proudly on its chest.