Chapter 48: The Oracion Seis Part V

Last time on Ben 10: Ultimate Fairy...

As the bomb's timer winded down to its final seconds, Lyon closed his eyes.

'Ur... is this how you felt?'

The timer hit zero and, in a blinding flash, another explosion enveloped the area and echoed throughout the forest. Nearby trees at the base of the cliff were blown apart by the shockwave and burst into flames.

Natsu ran to the edge and looked down in horror.

"Lyon... w-what did you do..." He stammered.

He scanned the area for any signs of Lyon or Racer. His nose failed him as the smoke blocked out any other scents.

"Lyon... hey, Lyon! Are you okay down there? Answer me!" He shouted.

No response.

Only the sounds of the crackling fire and few trees falling.

Natsu trembled as he could only look at the devastation.

"LYYYYOOOONNN!" Natsu cried out.

...

Voice cast:

Yuri Lowenthal as Ben Tennyson/Kickin Hawk
Colleen Clinkenbeard as Erza Scarlet
Todd Haberkorn as Natsu Dragneel
Cherami Leigh as Lucy Heartfilia
Newton Pittman as Gray Fullbuster
Tia Ballard as Happy
Jerry Jewell as Lyon Vastia
Trina Nishimura as Sherry Blendy
Brittney Karbowski as Wendy Marvell
Jad Saxton as Carla
Troy Baker as Beelzebash
Dee Bradley Baker as Fasttrack/Wildmutt
Jarrod Greene as Cobra
Chris Cason as Hoteye
Aaron Dismuke as Hibiki Lates
Elijah Wood as Eve Tearm
Christopher Wehkamp as Ren Akatsuki
With Robin Williams as Ichiya Vandalay Kotobuki
And Keith David as the Motorcyclist leader
———————————————————————————

The Worth Woodsea. A large forest residing in the northeastern area of Fiore. It was easy for someone to lose their way in these woods; not that many people traversed to it. However, its tranquility was interrupted as a lone man walked deep into its heart.

The blue hair and intricate red face tattoo easily gave away the identity of the man: Jellal Fernandez. After being healed and revived in the Oracion Seis's hideout, Jellal somehow knew what he needed to do.

His target resided in the center of the forest... or at least that's what the voice inside told him.

'Nirvana... I must have Nirvana...' the voice eerily said.

Jellal continued on his path, not questioning the voice.

Along the way, he had encountered several of Brain's Dark Guild lackeys, who he easily defeated – despite his less-than-optimal condition. He took that opportunity to exchange his former tattered apparel for one of the mage's that was close enough to his size.

His new attire consisted of a pair of loose grey pants with a brown belt, a green undershirt, and a long black trench coat.