Chapter 26: Entrapment part II - The Archenemy

Last time on "Ben 10: Ultimate Fairy"...

"He beat those guys with Grey Matter!?" Lucy repeated, shocked.

This shocked and impressed the team of wizards. Though Kraab and Sixsix were certainly not the strongest opponents they had faced, they were no pushovers. And the fact that a little brainy being like Grey Matter defeated them made their victory less impressive.

Erza shook her head from her musings, a determined expression cast over her face. "None of that matters now. All that matters is saving Ben." She stated.

The rest of the group turned to Erza with determination and nodded in response.

"I couldn't agree more. But we must hurry. Time is running out." Azmuth replied ominously. He could feel the negative energy of the storm in the sky growing stronger by the minute. It was only a matter of time before the Entrapment made its final move, and then that would be the end.

The subconscious mind summoned a white sphere in front of the group. Without wasting a moment, the Ultimate Team sprinted into the bubble and into another memory from the life of their shape-shifting comrade.
———————————————————————————

Voice cast:

Yuri Lowenthal as Ben Tennyson
Colleen Clinkenbeard as Erza Scarlet
Todd Haberkorn as Natsu Dragneel
Cherami Leigh as Lucy Heartfilia
Newton Pittman as Gray Fullbuster
Tia Ballard as Happy
Jeff Bennet as Azmuth
Tara Strong as Young Ben/Upgrade
Meagan Smith as Young Gwen
Paul Eiding as Max Tennyson
Steve Blum as Heatblast/Vilgax/Ghostfreak
Dee Bradley Baker as Wildmutt
Jim Ward as XLR8/Diamondhead
Richard McGonagle as Four Arms
Richard Horvitz as Grey Matter
———————————————————————————

After defeating the Entrapment embodiments, which had taken the forms of Ben's oldest enemies in Kraab and Sixsix, the Ultimate Team had gone through another memory gateway. Once they sprinted through the luminous sphere, a bright flash engulfed their vision momentarily. When the flash died away, the wizards and cat blinked and looked around to find themselves in a new setting, which happened to be quite cramped.

This restricted space was in fact the inside of the Rustbucket. The Fairy Tail wizards observed their new surroundings while trying to avoid bumping into each other.

"What is this place?" Lucy inquired curiously.

"Dunno. It is small though." Gray noted.

"This is the Rustbucket." Azmuth explained. The team turned to see him sitting on the edge of a kitchen counter that was on the left side of the room. "It is the mobile home of Ben's Grandpa Max."

"Mobile home?" Erza repeated.

When she looked out the window, her eyes widened a bit from a prairie landscape passing by them quickly. The others were a little surprised as well. True they had vehicles in Earthland, but not a mobile home type of vehicle. However, one member of the group was not quite as intrigued as the others.

 However, one member of the group was not quite as intrigued as the others