Chapter 49: The Oracion Seis Part VI

Last time on Ben 10: Ultimate Fairy...

Suddenly, a faint blackish-purple aura shined off of his body.

This omen did not go unnoticed by the Omnitrix bearer. "Natsu? Hey! Are you alright?!" Ben shouted in concern.

"Shut up."

The tone of Natsu's voice caused Ben to flinch. It wasn't loud or brash as it usually was but rather it was firm and dripping with venom. The pyro mage stood up with his back still turned to the shape-shifter.

"It's all your fault." Natsu clenched his fists tightly as the throbbing veins in his arms and neck area became noticeable. "It wouldn't have happened... had you not come along."

Ben's eyes widened in apprehension as a disturbing possibility entered his mind. 'No. Please... don't tell me he's been-'

He was unable to finish his thought as Natsu finally turned around to face Ben with an absolute fierce expression. His teeth were bared, revealing his sharper than average canines. The shrunken pupils in his bloodshot eyes were burning with primal rage, and the veins on his temple and neck throbbed madly

Ben reeled back. Even he couldn't help but feel unsettled from the unadulterated fury Natsu was emitting.

"I'll make you pay..." Natsu snarled viciously.

With that, the Fire Dragon Slayer had succumbed to the effects of Nirvana... and his target was none other than Fairy Tail's otherworldly hero.

...

Voice cast:

Yuri Lowenthal as Ben Tennyson
Colleen Clinkenbeard as Erza Scarlet
Todd Haberkorn as Natsu Dragneel
Cherami Leigh as Lucy Heartfilia
Newton Pittman as Gray Fullbuster
Tia Ballard as Happy
Jerry Jewell as Lyon Vastia
Trina Nishimura as Sherry Blendy
Brittney Karbowski as Wendy Marvell
Jad Saxton as Carla
David Kaye as Gravattack
Dee Bradley Baker as Goop/Eye Guy
Tara Strong as Pesky Dust
Jarrod Greene as Cobra
Chris Cason as Hoteye
Aaron Dismuke as Hibiki Lates
Elijah Wood as Eve Tearm
Christopher Wehkamp as Ren Akatsuki
With Robin Williams as Ichiya Vandalay Kotobuki
And Keith David as Brain
———————————————————————————

The scarlet maiden known as Titania was running through the forest. Her destination was the pillar of black and white light shooting into the sky; more specifically, the man that was at the center of the light: Jellal. The man had done horrible things to her and her comrades, and Erza was determined to stop him by herself.

Erza contemplated if it was the right choice to rush off without Ben and the others. She was unable to stop him last time, forcing Ben and Natsu to finish him off. She knew she'd stand a better chance of stopping him with help, but a stubborn part of her wanted to handle this situation on her own. Jellal was her problem and she needed to face him head-on!

Nevertheless, she did feel guilty for not at least thanking Ben for saving her life earlier.

'Ben... maybe if he was here with me... we could stop him together?' Erza paused and shook her head to stop those musings. Now was not the time to be thinking about such things!

'Jellal...he's come back.' Images of Jellal's cruelty flooded her mind. 'I don't know how that's possible. Ben destroyed him in the tower, so why is he here of all places?'