Chapter 44: The Oracion Seis Part I

Last time on Ben 10: Ultimate Fairy...

"Which raises the main question," the Omnitrix bearer frowned at Black Steel, "why are you in my house?" He walked over to kick Gajeel's legs off of his table. "Feet off the table!"

"Whoa! Is that any way to treat your new roommate?" Gajeel snarled.

Ben froze and looked at Gajeel in shocked confusion. "Come again? I think I may have heard something crazy in my ear."

"What? Didn't Mira tell yah?" Gajeel smirked as he leaned back with his arms behind his head, placing his feet back on the coffee table. "I'm your new roommate, bro."

Ben was speechless. His right eye twitched as he stared at the Iron Dragon Slayer.
———————————————————————————

Voice cast:

Yuri Lowenthal as Ben Tennyson
Colleen Clinkenbeard as Erza Scarlet
Todd Haberkorn as Natsu Dragneel
Cherami Leigh as Lucy Heartfilia
Newton Pittman as Gray Fullbuster
Tia Ballard as Happy
R. Bruce Elliot as Makarov Dreyar
Monica Rial as Mirajane Strauss
Christopher R. Sabat as Elfman Strauss
David Wald as Gajeel Redfox
Jerry Jewell as Lyon Vastia
Trina Nishimura as Sherry Blendy
Kent Williams as Jura Neekis
Brittney Karbowski as Wendy Marvell
Jad Saxton as Carla
Dee Bradley Baker as Jetray
Bumper Robinson as Bloxx
John DiMaggio as Rath
Jarrod Greene as Cobra
Jeff Plunk as Racer
Chris Cason as Hoteye
Lindsay Seidel as Angel
Aaron Dismuke as Hibiki Lates
Elijah Wood as Eve Tearm
Christopher Wehkamp as Ren Akatsuki
With Robin Williams as Ichiya Vandalay Kotobuki
And Keith David as Brain
———————————————————————————

 Sabat as Elfman StraussDavid Wald as Gajeel RedfoxJerry Jewell as Lyon VastiaTrina Nishimura as Sherry BlendyKent Williams as Jura NeekisBrittney Karbowski as Wendy MarvellJad Saxton as CarlaDee Bradley Baker as JetrayBumper Robinson as BloxxJohn...

Nearly twenty miles outside of Magnolia was a tall, snowy mountain called Mount Hakobe. Regardless of the season, the mountain was covered in snow and experienced a constant influx of snowstorms. Additionally, it was home to several forms of dangerous wildlife, such as Vulcans. Hence why many people rarely trekked to the snowy mountain.

To the west of Mt. Hakobe was a valley filled with spruce and pines; the type of trees one would expect to find in an alpine climate. In the center of the valley was a small grassy clearing that provided enough for a Take-Over wizard and an otherworldly hero to work on the former's training regimen. The latter had chosen this remote spot to avoid collateral damage and endangering bystanders in Magnolia.

"Okay, Elfman," Bloxx called out. "Let's try this again. Just tell me when you're ready."

"You kidding?" Elfman panted, sweat dripping down his face. "A real man... is always ready!"

Currently, the white-haired man was standing on the edge of a platform comprised of Bloxx's colorful building blocks. The platform itself nearly spanned over the entire clearing.