Chapter 33: Entrapment part IX - Loved and Lost

Voice cast:

Yuri Lowenthal as Ben Tennyson/Feedback
Colleen Clinkenbeard as Erza Scarlet
Todd Haberkorn as Natsu Dragneel
Cherami Leigh as Lucy Heartfilia
Newton Pittman as Gray Fullbuster
Tia Ballard as Happy
Jeff Bennet as Azmuth
Dee Bradley Baker as Humungousaur/Ultimate Humungousaur/NRG
Ashley Johnson as Gwen Tennyson
Greg Cipes as Kevin Levin
Vyvan Pham as Julie Yamamoto
Paul Eiding as Max Tennyson
John DiMaggio as Ultimate Aggregor/Diagon
Robert McCollum as The Dark Entrapment
R. Bruce Elliot as Makarov Dreyar
With Zoë Wanamaker as Porlyusica
———————————————————————————

With a startled gasp, Erza's eyes snapped open as she looked around in alarmed confusion. Last thing she recalled was being pulled into the purple orb that held Ben's conscious mind inside. Now, she was standing in a black empty void. The injuries sustained in her fight with the Entrapment Spell avatar were still present, making it hard to stand but her incredible endurance helped her fight through the pain.

The scarlet knight looked around the void but saw nothing. "Hello...!" her voice reverberated out into the seemingly endless space. "BEN! Are you here?! Where are you?!" the only response she received was the echo of her shouts.

Then, without warning, another flash forced Erza to shield her eyes. When the light died away, she lowered her hands from her face to find herself in a new setting. Erza quickly studied her surroundings.

She was standing on a sidewalk in the middle of a suburban neighborhood. All the houses had unique color schemes and designs, but two similarities were that they were lined up evenly along the black road and appeared to be only one-story tall.

 All the houses had unique color schemes and designs, but two similarities were that they were lined up evenly along the black road and appeared to be only one-story tall

Erza blinked in bewilderment. The re-quipping mage had never seen a neighborhood like this before; however, that didn't matter. What did matter was how and why she was here?

'I don't understand. Isn't Ben supposed to be here?' pondered Erza.

Erza glanced to her right and saw a slick black sports-car parked on the side of the road in front of her. She was about to pass it off as another construct of the scene until she spotted a familiar emblem on the hubcaps of the car: the Omnitrix symbol.

 She was about to pass it off as another construct of the scene until she spotted a familiar emblem on the hubcaps of the car: the Omnitrix symbol