Chapter 11: Phamtom Lord part II

Voice cast:

Yuri Lowenthal as Ben Tennyson
Todd Haberkorn as Natsu Dragneel
Cherami Leigh as Lucy Heartfilia
Tia Ballard as Happy
Monica Rial as Mirajane Strauss
Newton Pittman as Gray Fullbuster
Dee Bradley Baker as Ultimate Swampfire/Eatle/Big Chill/Jetray
Jamie Marchi as Cana Alberona
Christopher R. Sabat as Elfman Strauss
R. Bruce Elliot as Makarov Dreyar
Kristi Kang as Levy McGarden
Charles Campbell as Wakaba Mine
Z. Charles Bolton as Droy
Chris Pratt as Jet
Colleen Clinkenbeard as Erza Scarlet
Patrick Seitz as Laxus Dreyar
Brian Mathis as Macao Conbolt
David Wald as Gajeel Redfox
Chris Rager as Aria
Tim Curry as Jose Porla
———————————————————————————

Ben Tennyson was no stranger to battles. He had been in many throughout the years of his hero tenure; however, he had to concede, he's never been in a fight like this one before. Things were still leaning toward Fairy Tail's favor, but Ben still had a nagging feeling in his gut that told him something was wrong. Nevertheless, like the rest of his friends, he continued the onslaught against Phantom.

Ultimate Swampfire pulled off a blue, gooey shell from his back and tossed it at the feet of a Phantom clique in front of him. The shell instantly ignited in a cobalt inferno, blasting the mages off their feet and sending their bodies flying back.

"Yeah!" Natsu exclaimed; his fist covered in flames. "These guys got nothing on us!"

Suddenly, a crash got everyone's attention. The guild members from both sides ceased fighting and looked up at the large Phantom Lord sign in the room. Standing on the top was a young man with black spiked hair, a black and silver vest, and had iron studs all over his body.

A few members mumbled in fear from the presence of the man whilst Erza's eyes narrowed from recognition.

Gray looked at Natsu and glared. "You were saying?"

"It's the Iron Dragon Slayer," Erza muttered, "Black Steel Gajeel."

"That's the Iron Dragon Slayer?" Ultimate Swampfire took a moment to study Gajeel's appearance "Huh... he looks close to what I pictured."

Suddenly, Nab, a tan-skinned man wearing a black vest and a necklace of skulls, jumped into view behind Gajeel. "You attacked Levy! AGGHH!"

Before Nab could punch him though, Gajeel transformed his right arm into a large, iron pillar and swiftly slammed it into Nab's torso. Gajeel's iron-club arm kept stretching out until it smashed across the floor, forming a trench and knocking back his own guildmate in the process.

"Okay... that's new," Ultimate Swampfire noted. He never recalled turning into an alien or facing an opponent who could do a move like that.

"What the?!" Gray yelled in shock. "He just knocked back his own guildmates with that attack!"

Black Steel Gajeel jumped from the billboard and landed safely on his feet. He chuckled as his iron-club arm reverted back to normal. "Show me what you got. Unless you scum are too scared to face the great Iron Dragon Slayer." He taunted.

This comment immediately enraged Elfman. "Too scared!" He lunged straight at Gajeel, his arm, which was transformed into some sort of beast-like appendage, was cocked back. "Real men have no fear!"

An amethyst magic circle appeared in front of Elfman as his beast arm shifted into a bulky, stone-covered one. His stone fist connected with Gajeel's shoulder but had no effect on the black-haired wizard.