Chapter 46: The Oracion Seis Part III

Last time on Ben 10: Ultimate Fairy...

"First thing's first, we have to find out where the Oracion Seis's base is, or at least a general idea of its location." An idea then occurred to Ben over how he could acquire that information.

He turned around to see Erigor still lying against the base of a tree, unconscious. "Lucky for us, we have a source right there."

...

Voice cast:

Yuri Lowenthal as Ben Tennyson
Colleen Clinkenbeard as Erza Scarlet
Todd Haberkorn as Natsu Dragneel
Cherami Leigh as Lucy Heartfilia
Newton Pittman as Gray Fullbuster
Tia Ballard as Happy
R. Bruce Elliot as Makarov Dreyar
Monica Rial as Mirajane Strauss
Jerry Jewell as Lyon Vastia
Trina Nishimura as Sherry Blendy
Brittney Karbowski as Wendy Marvell
Jad Saxton as Carla
Dee Bradley Baker as Ampfibian/Swampfire/Astrodactyl/Fasttrack
Jarrod Greene as Cobra
Jeff Plunk as Racer
Chris Cason as Hoteye
Lindsay Seidel as Angel
Jonathan Brooks as Erigor
Aaron Dismuke as Hibiki Lates
Elijah Wood as Eve Tearm
Christopher Wehkamp as Ren Akatsuki
With Robin Williams as Ichiya Vandalay Kotobuki
And Keith David as Brain
———————————————————————————
"Wake up, loser!"

"Ugh..." Stirred from unconsciousness, Erigor was unable to suppress a painful moan. He could also feel a stinging numbness in his torso and hips. It made him inwardly curse the loud voice that had brought him out of his blissful unconscious state.

SLAP!

His eyes popped open as a sharp pain suddenly flared across his face.

"W-what?!" Erigor cried out.

His eyes darted in every direction as it took him a few seconds to register that he was lying against a tree trunk with the Coalition in his view. Standing above him was none other than Salamander glaring down at him.

Natsu pulled back the hand he used to slap Erigor awake with. "Bout time you woke up, yah windbag!"

Erigor pulled up his arms to attack but discovered that they were shackled in a pair of Sealing Stone cuffs – cutting him off from his magic. He then painfully cried out from the sudden burning pain in his torso and hip area. He glanced down to his stomach area and, to his horror, spotted seared and burnt flesh.

"My stomach! What happened?!"

"You got your butt kicked. That's what happened!" Natsu loudly replied. "Now start talking, breezy! Tell me where your hideout is!"

Closing his eyes, Erigor ground his teeth from the volume in Natsu's voice. "Your mouth is as loud as I remembered, brat!"

Natsu growled and leaned down to grab Erigor by the shirt, lifting him slightly off the ground. "Listen, pal! You're gonna tell me everything I wanna know!"

"Piss off, fly!" Erigor barked. "I'll never say anything to you."

Without warning, Natsu grabbed him by the shoulders and started to comically slam the assassin into the tree repeatedly. "Alright, you big blowhard! You better start telling me where your creepy friends took Wendy and Happy! Pronto!"

"Oh, geez," Gray sweat-dropped.

"I don't think interrogation is Natsu's forte," Lucy commented.