Chapter 22: Tower of Heaven part III

Previously on "Ben 10: Ultimate Fairy"...

"Magic Guilds are supposed to bring like-minded people together so they can share their dreams. They're not places for killers like you to team up."

"How dare you. BAWK." Astrodactyl spoke in an almost inaudible whisper. Suddenly, the volume of his voice immediately rose as the rage in his green eyes intensified at Fukuro. "How dare you claim to be serving justice when all you really do is kill people for money! BAWWK! People who serve justice stand for what is right and protect the innocent." Ben paused as he glared daggers at the owl-man. "You do neither of those. You're no hero or knight of justice...you're a PIECE OF SCUM!"

"Ben! Salamander! I'm telling you two. There's no way you can defeat him!" Simon yelled frantically.

Astrodactyl squawked. "I've beaten plenty of scumbags like this guy before, Simon. I'm not intimidated by this creep!" Ben narrowed his eyes at Fukuro. "This guy is going down!"

"I hate it that there are people out there that would pay someone to commit murder." Natsu snarled, the enraged scowl on his face growing stronger. "I hate it that there are people who would kill for money...and I hate that you're talking like you're in a real Guild! So me and my squawking friend here are gonna have to take you down a notch. You hear me, bird-brain? Let's dance!"

Flames consumed Natsu's body as his anger accelerated to new levels whilst green energy began to sizzle out from Astrodactyl's mouth.

Simon paused and stared up at Ben and Natsu with wide eyes. The expressions on their faces were quite livid. Things were really about to get rough...

"No, little Salamander and Take-Over wizard, you both are so naïve." Fukuro countered, unintimidated by Ben and Natsu's rage bubbling to the surface. "I am doing this world a great service by destroying those who commit evil deeds."

The large rocket pack on Fukuro's back began to discharge bright yellow flames, but he continued to hover in place.

"And since you two are evildoers," Fukuro continued, "you both must be destroyed! Jet Ho-Ho-HOU!"

With a burst of incredible speed, the owl-man blasted toward Astrodactyl and Natsu. The battle between the so called 'knight of justice', superhero, and Dragon Slayer had begun.

---------------------------

Voice cast:

Yuri Lowenthal as Ben Tennyson
Colleen Clinkenbeard as Erza Scarlet
Todd Haberkorn as Natsu Dragneel
Cherami Leigh as Lucy Heartfilia
Newton Pittman as Gray Fullbuster
Tia Ballard as Happy
Brina Palencia as Juvia Lockser
Dee Bradley Baker as Astrodactyl/Big Chill/Swampfire
Jeff Bennett as Ghostfreak
Kevin Michael Richardson as Blitzwolfer
Greg Ayres as Shô
Alexis Tipton as Meliana
J.Michael Tatum as Simon
Chris Cason as Wally Buchanan
Robert McCollum as Jellal Fernandes
Mike McFarland as Vidaldus Taka
Daniel Penz as Fukuro
Jennifer Seman as Ikaruga
---------------------------
Before the Fairy Tail duo could react, Fukuro crashed into them with his left fist slamming into Natsu's abdomen and his right fist into Astrodactyl's torso. The owl-man continued soaring upward at insane speeds with a trail of gold light behind him.

"NATSU! BEN!" Happy cried out, worried.

Astrodactyl's eyes narrowed as his beak twisted into a scowl. He opened his mouth wide and shot out a beam of green energy straight into Fukuro's face. The sudden attack caused Fukuro to let go of Natsu and Ben and careen back a few meters.