Chapter 18: Pits of the Infernus part II

Last time on "Ben 10: Ultimate Fairy" ...

Suddenly, a bulky, humanoid lizard crawled out of the crevice; it matched Mayor Cryoson's description dead-on. It stood eight-foot-tall and its body was comprised of burning stones and lava. It threw up its arms and head and let out another deafening roar.

"Whoa," Ben breathed. "Speak of the devil...or demon, I guess."

Suddenly, the ground shook again as another fracture appeared father down the street. A crowd of townsfolk was now trapped in-between the fire and gas spewing out in front of them and the lava-lizard closest to Ben and Erza.

Ben saw this and immediately sprang into action. "Erza, get those people to safety! I'll handle this Heatblast wannabe!" He ordered.

Erza nodded her head in understanding. "Understood"

She took off in a sprint down the street, rushing to get to the civilians as quickly as possible. Ben activated the Omnitrix as he ran toward the lava demon that stood in the middle of the street. He stopped a few meters away from the creature, which was giving off a lot of heat.

As the creature looked down at him with its glowing red eyes, Ben smirked confidentially. "Alright lizard face, it's Hero Time!" He slapped down the dial.
———————————————————————————
Voice cast:

Yuri Lowenthal as Ben Tennyson/Upgrade
Colleen Clinkenbeard as Erza Scarlet
Todd Haberkorn as Natsu Dragneel
Cherami Leigh as Lucy Heartfilia
Tia Ballard as Happy
Newton Pittman as Gray Fullbuster
Monica Rial as Mirajane Strauss
R. Bruce Elliot as Makarov Dreyar
Charles Campbell as Wakaba Mine
Z. Charles Bolton as Droy
Chris Pratt as Jet
Jamie Marchi as Cana Alberona
Dee Bradley Baker as Water Hazard/Ultimate Water Hazard/Eye Guy
Tom Kane as Arcticguana/Ultimate Arcticguana
Troy Baker as Beelzebash
Steve Blum as Heatblast
Brian Blessed as John Magtartus
Patrick Stewart as Liam Cryoson
———————————————————————————

After a brilliant flash of emerald, standing in Ben's place was a seven-foot-tall humanoid with dark green, reptilian skin. It had sharp talons on its hands and toes, spikey white hair, and a pair of demonic wings on its back. It wore a black vest with spikes on the shoulders, blue knee-length trousers, and black cuffs with spikes on its wrists and ankles.

 It wore a black vest with spikes on the shoulders, blue knee-length trousers, and black cuffs with spikes on its wrists and ankles

Ben looked at his transformation in slight confusion. "Huh? Beelzebash?" He then shrugged nonchalantly. "Well, I wanted Big Chill but this one will do."

The lava-demon, which was a foot taller than Beelzebash, threw up its arms and let out another loud roar. It reared back its arms and brought them down over Beelzebash to pummel him. Ben swiftly opened his wings and flew backwards into the air, causing the monster to smash the ground instead.