Chapter 10: Phantom Lord part I

Voice cast:

Yuri Lowenthal as Ben Tennyson
Todd Haberkorn as Natsu Dragneel
Cherami Leigh as Lucy Heartfilia
Tia Ballard as Happy
Dee Bradley Baker as Clockwork/Swampfire/ Ultimate Swampfire
Monica Rial as Mirajane Strauss
Newton Pittman as Gray Fullbuster
Jamie Marchi as Cana Alberona
Christopher R. Sabat as Elfman Strauss
R. Bruce Elliot as Makarov Dreyar
Kristi Kang as Levy McGarden
Charles Campbell as Wakaba Mine
Z. Charles Bolton as Droy
Chris Pratt as Jet
Colleen Clinkenbeard as Erza Scarlet
Patrick Seitz as Laxus Dreyar
Brian Mathis as Macao Conbolt
David Wald as Gajeel Redfox
Tim Curry as Jose Porla
———————————————————————————
Magnolia

 Charles Bolton as DroyChris Pratt as JetColleen Clinkenbeard as Erza ScarletPatrick Seitz as Laxus DreyarBrian Mathis as Macao ConboltDavid Wald as Gajeel RedfoxTim Curry as Jose Porla———————————————————————————Magnolia

A couple of days had passed since the Changeling spell incident. It may have taken a while, but everyone had been returned to their rightful bodies thanks to Ben and Levy. After getting transferred back to their bodies, Ben had gone Grey Matter and taken a look at the request.

He concluded that Levy did have it right by saying the spell backward; unfortunately, she hadn't pronounced it correctly, which in turn caused the other guild members to be switched amongst each other. However, the incident had been resolved and now everything was back to normal...well as normal as things could get for a superhero and team of wizards.

Right now, Ben, Natsu, Gray, Lucy, Happy and Erza - or the "Ultimate Team" as some had christened them as - had arrived back in Magnolia from a successful mission. Ben found the mission to be quite enjoyable, enabling him to work out some frustration on the bad guys. Although he didn't make a big sum of money, that mattered little to Ben. He was just happy he could help people again.

The Ultimate Team was walking down the street. Erza was at the back of the group, pulling her cart full of suitcases. Ben never could understand why she brought so much stuff with her on jobs, or even how she possibly carried it around all the time. The teen hero though decided to look past it, since there were many things in this world full of magic that he didn't really comprehend yet.

"Was that an awesome job or what?" Natsu laughed with rosy cheeks.

Ben smiled. "I had a good time. Felt great getting to beat up on the bad guys again."

"Yeah, especially when you transformed into that big bird guy and started kicking those dudes all over the place," Natsu added brightly.

"You mean Kickin' Hawk? Yeah, that was pretty fun." Ben grinned.

Gray scoffed playfully. "Face it; you guys are just lucky that I decided to come along."

"We're lucky that you begged to come with us?" Natsu countered. "How do ya figure?"

"Because you're as helpful as one of Erza's suitcases," Gray responded.

The Dragon Slayer and ice mage got in one another's face with angry looks. "You better watch your mouth or I'm gonna pack you like a suitcase, pal!" Natsu growled.