Chapter 45: The Oracion Seis Part II

Last time on Ben 10: Ultimate Fairy...

"I'm sorry, guys," Ben turned to the Strauss siblings, "but we're gonna have to cut this training trip short."

"Don't be!" Mira replied curtly. "Go help your team!"

"Yeah!" Elfman added. "All of you better come back victorious like real men, ya hear?"

Ben nodded before quickly activating the Omnitrix. After finding the head-icon he desired, he swiftly slapped down the core and, in a flash of brilliant emerald, he was replaced with...

"Jetray!"

Jetray immediately soared high into the air; several hundred feet above the ground. He altered his flight path to the northeast, keeping the lacrima firmly in his right claw's grip.

With his girlfriend and comrades' lives in danger, the Aerophibian didn't waste a second to rapidly increase his speed. With a thundering boom in his wake, he easily broke through the sound barrier.

Fairy Tail's otherworldly hero would soon be entering the fray against the Oracion Seis.

...

Voice cast:

Yuri Lowenthal as Ben Tennyson
Colleen Clinkenbeard as Erza Scarlet
Todd Haberkorn as Natsu Dragneel
Cherami Leigh as Lucy Heartfilia
Newton Pittman as Gray Fullbuster
Tia Ballard as Happy
R. Bruce Elliot as Makarov Dreyar
Monica Rial as Mirajane Strauss
Jerry Jewell as Lyon Vastia
Trina Nishimura as Sherry Blendy
Brittney Karbowski as Wendy Marvell
Jad Saxton as Carla
Dee Bradley Baker as Jetray/Diamondhead/Clockwork
Jeremy Inman as Taurus
Jarrod Greene as Cobra
Jeff Plunk as Racer
Chris Cason as Hoteye
Lindsay Seidel as Angel
Cris George as Gatô
Paul Giovanni Ramirez as Zatô
Jonathan Brooks as Erigor
Aaron Dismuke as Hibiki Lates
Elijah Wood as Eve Tearm
Christopher Wehkamp as Ren Akatsuki
With Robin Williams as Ichiya Vandalay Kotobuki
And Keith David as Brain
———————————————————————————
Brain watched the scene that unfolded in front of him with indifference. His guild, the Oracion Seis, had swiftly defeated the enemy wizards dispatched to destroy them. The dark guild master was quite disappointed by the guild wizards' lack of coordination and foolhardiness.

Did the Magic Council and guild masters really believe that these wizards would be capable of defeating his guild? He honestly felt insulted by the notion

'No matter. The Council's arrogance will ultimately be their downfall...' Brain thought smugly.

The Allied Forces laid scattered across the ground with various injuries sustained from the fight. Natsu, Gray, Erza, and Lyon cracked their eyes open and glared daggers at the dark guild. Their bodies pulsed with pain from the beating they had just received. In Erza's case, it was the venom coursing through her right arm.