Chapter 47: The Oracion Seis Part IV

Last time on Ben 10: Ultimate Fairy...

Racer, meanwhile, cringed from a burn he had received on his right arm. His jacket sleeve had burned through, revealing red throbbing skin.

He raised his head and shot the Fire Dragon Slayer a heated glare. "I hate to admit it, but I'm impressed. This is the second time you stopped me."

Natsu smirked. "And it won't be the last, pal. Judging by that burn on you, you're not immune to fire. Am I right?"

Racer scowled in response.

Natsu's smirk widened, revealing his teeth. The flaming wall he had erected caused the nearby trees to catch fire. Dark smoke billowed into the air as the heat bore down on the two wizards with only one of them feeling it.

Holding up his flaming right hand, Natsu boldly declared, "I don't care how fast you are... I'll melt you in your tracks! You won't escape my heat!"

...

Voice cast:

Yuri Lowenthal as Ben Tennyson
Colleen Clinkenbeard as Erza Scarlet
Todd Haberkorn as Natsu Dragneel
Cherami Leigh as Lucy Heartfilia
Newton Pittman as Gray Fullbuster
Tia Ballard as Happy
Jerry Jewell as Lyon Vastia
Trina Nishimura as Sherry Blendy
Brittney Karbowski as Wendy Marvell
Jad Saxton as Carla
Dee Bradley Baker as Fasttrack
Jarrod Greene as Cobra
Jeff Plunk as Racer
Chris Cason as Hoteye
Lindsay Seidel as Angel
Aaron Dismuke as Hibiki Lates
Elijah Wood as Eve Tearm
Christopher Wehkamp as Ren Akatsuki
With Robin Williams as Ichiya Vandalay Kotobuki
And Keith David as Brain
———————————————————————————

Inside the Oracion Seis hideout, Brain stood by the candle-lit altar with an indifferent expression. It was only moments ago that he had contacted Cobra to stop Jellal from claiming Nirvana for himself. Now, he was dealing with another pressing matter regarding the Light Guild Coalition.

Since their hideout had been discovered by a Fairy Tail member, a Take-Over wizard at first glance, he was concerned the Coalition wizards were still alive.

He tried telepathically contacting Naked Mummy and Erigor and received no response; much to his concern. Brain then spent several moments attempting to contact the lower Dark Guilds he had strategically placed around the Worth Woodsea. Red Robin and Black Unicorn didn't respond, leading him to conclude they must've been defeated.

Brain's indifference shifted into frustration as he tightened his grip on his stave, but careful not to break it. "The Light Wizards have somehow reduced our underlings to mere cannon fodder." He scoffed. "Even if those lower Dark Wizards were weak, I never would've expected that bungling mess of a coalition would be capable of such a feat."

Stepping toward the mouth of the cave, Brain vertically held up his stave with both hands. "This needs to be addressed before it becomes an issue." A faint pink glow shone off his body while a mix of green and purplish magical energies swirling around the staff. "Silicus Milez Sasitatio!"

Slamming the bottom of his stave down, the energy discharged into the ground – pulsating like a wave deep underground across the Worth Woodsea. After the spell had run its course, Brain took a moment to catch his breath, feeling the mild strain on his body.