Chapter 14: Phantom Lord part V

Last time on "Ben 10: Ultimate Fairy"...

Ben and Erza both took stances, ready to stand their ground. "This guy is tough...really tough. How do we stop him?" the former asked.

Titania was silent as she contemplated a possible strategy to fight Jose. She knew he was very powerful. Hell, he was on par with Makarov. Nonetheless, she knew that Ben and herself were both powerful as well, but not strong enough to take him on alone. There was only one option.

"He's just as powerful as Master Makarov," Erza said. "The only chance we have of defeating him is to fight him together."

Blitzwolfer nodded. Though he would've preferred to fight Jose alone with one of his heavy-hitters, he knew that he would only cause a lot of damage and possibly hurt one of his friends by mistake. Besides, teaming up with Erza would be put the odds more in their favor.

"Sounds good to me," Ben replied.

"Killing you two will bring me so much pleasure!" Jose jeered manically as he lit up his hands with Darkness Magic and fired another ethereal tornado at the duo.
———————————————————————————

Voice cast:

Yuri Lowenthal as Ben Tennyson
Todd Haberkorn as Natsu Dragneel
Cherami Leigh as Lucy Heartfilia
Tia Ballard as Happy
Monica Rial as Mirajane Strauss
Newton Pittman as Gray Fullbuster
Kevin Michael Richardson as Blitzwolfer
Dee Bradley Baker as Chromastone
David Kaye as Gravattack
Jamie Marchi as Cana Alberona
Christopher R. Sabat as Elfman Strauss
R. Bruce Elliot as Makarov Dreyar
Kristi Kang as Levy McGarden
Charles Campbell as Wakaba Mine
Z. Charles Bolton as Droy
Chris Pratt as Jet
Colleen Clinkenbeard as Erza Scarlet
Wilbur Penn as Sagittarius
Patrick Seitz as Laxus Dreyar
David Wald as Gajeel Redfox
Brian Mathis as Macao Conbolt
Tim Curry as Jose Porla
———————————————————————————

Blitzwolfer quickly jumped in front of Erza and let out another sonic-howl, creating a sound barrier of sorts that deflected the swirling blast. As soon as Jose ceased his attack, an eyebrow lifted when he saw that a certain armor-shifting wizard was missing.

'Now where did Miss Titania go?' Jose mused.

Titania made her presence known when she flew at the darkness wizard and attempted to slash him. Master Jose, however, saw this coming and simply sidestepped the attack.

He grinned sinisterly. 'Ah...there she is.'

Erza slashed at him relentlessly, trying to land a blow, but Jose avoided them with ease. When she lunged at him, Jose grabbed Erza's forearm, spun around and threw her across the room. In midair, she corrected herself and landed on her feet.

With Erza out of range, Blitzwolfer opened his mouth and howled once more, which threw Jose into the nearest wall. The impact with the wall caused stones to fall and a debris cloud to form around the darkness mage, blocking Ben and Erza's sight of Jose.

Blitzwolfer was expecting Jose to leap out of the dust cloud pissed off; however, he was met by surprise when the sadistic wizard suddenly appeared behind him. The Omnitrix teen was unprepared for a powerful punch coated with purple energy to the face. Ben went careening back, bounced off the wall, and then fell back to the stone floor in a comical fashion.