Chapter 27: Entrapment part III - Darkness Within

Last time on "Ben 10: Ultimate Fairy"...

"Wait a second..." Natsu looked around, "how come we haven't fought anyone else yet?"

"Natsu makes a good point." Erza agreed, turning back to Azmuth. "I'm surprised the Entrapment spell hasn't sent anything else to stop us yet."

"I'm also concerned." Azmuth admitted. His green eyes then narrowed. "But, I warn you, keep your guard up."

The team nodded while Lucy trembled lightly. Natsu saw this and laid a supportive hand on her right shoulder. "Don't worry, Luce." He grinned toothily. "We'll be fine! And we're gonna save our pal, Ben. You can count on it!"

Lucy stared at Natsu in shock for a brief moment, and then smiled confidently. She nodded in agreement.

With that, the Fairy Tail wizards and subconscious manifestation entered the luminous sphere and advanced to another memory of their shape-shifting friend.
———————————————————————————

Voice cast:

Yuri Lowenthal as Ben Tennyson
Colleen Clinkenbeard as Erza Scarlet
Todd Haberkorn as Natsu Dragneel
Cherami Leigh as Lucy Heartfilia
Newton Pittman as Gray Fullbuster
Tia Ballard as Happy
Jeff Bennet as Azmuth
Tara Strong as Young Ben
Meagan Smith as Young Gwen
Paul Eiding as Max Tennyson
R. Bruce Elliot as Makarov Dreyar
Jeremy Inman as Taurus
Eric Vale as Loke
Richard McGonagle as Four Arms
Richard Horvitz as Grey Matter
John Kassir as Zombozo
Mark Hamill as Ghostfreak
Andy Serkis as Acid Breath
Cree Summer as Frightwig
Jeff Doucette as Thumbskull
With Zoë Wanamaker as Porlyusica
———————————————————————————

After witnessing Ben's first encounter with his arch-nemesis, Vilgax, the Ultimate Team was shocked by how powerful the warlord was; especially when they heard that he had survived his ship's destruction. However, they moved past that and entered the gateway, and on to the next memory.

A bright flash filled their vision, and once it died out, they were now in another setting. The wizards and cat looked around at their surroundings and were quite befuddled. They were now inside what appeared to be a circus tent. It was rather dark as the only lighting was being shined down on the red and white stripped circle-shaped arena in the center.

"Where are we?" Natsu asked, looking around.

"Looks like a big tent." Happy replied.

"A circus tent?" implied Gray.

"Yes," Azmuth clarified. He was now standing in front of the group with his hands behind his back. "But this circus is not exactly what you're used to."

"What do you mean?" Lucy inquired curiously.

The subconscious manifestation turned away to face the circular arena. The group followed his gaze to see young Ben in the center, lying on his stomach.

"Watch and you'll find out." Azmuth replied.

The group watched on and was confused to see a creepy-looking clown walk into the light. He wore big, floppy black shoes, baggy grey pants and a grey shirt with three, big black buttons, and a black jacket that had black and grey stripped sleeves and four blue gems. On top of his reddish-maroon hair was a big, black top hat with another blue gem in the center. His face was painted white, his lips were purple, he had a dark blue round nose, and his eyes were yellow with black pupils. His appearance aside, what really made him creepy was his wide smile that exposed his rotten yellow teeth.