Chapter 20: Tower of Heaven part I

Voice cast:

Yuri Lowenthal as Ben Tennyson
Colleen Clinkenbeard as Erza Scarlet
Todd Haberkorn as Natsu Dragneel
Cherami Leigh as Lucy Heartfilia
Newton Pittman as Gray Fullbuster
Tia Ballard as Happy
Brina Palencia as Juvia Lockser
Dee Bradley Baker as Diamondhead
Fred Tatasciore as Ripjaws
Rob Paulsen as Ditto
Greg Ayres as Shô
Alexis Tipton as Meliana
J.Michael Tatum as Simon
Chris Cason as Wally Buchanan
———————————————————————————

Akane Resort was the most popular tourist spot in the Kingdom of Fiore. The large resort area consisted of a giant amusement park, a five-star hotel, and a huge white sandy beach adjacent to the sea. The hotel also housed a casino in its basement where visitors could enjoy themselves.

A couple days had passed since Loke gave the Ultimate Team their tickets to the luxurious resort, and so far the team was having a blast!

Currently, two surfboard-like wooden boats were racing across the waves of the blue, sparkling ocean. However, instead of engine power, the two watercrafts were being pulled by sea creatures connected to them via ropes and harnesses.

Lucy was standing up on her group's board, holding on tightly to the reins and laughing boisterously while doing so. Natsu and Happy, meanwhile, were at the back, clutching onto the board and the former looked like he was ready to puke at any moment. The creature pulling their boat was a bizarre, grey-skinned fish-like creature.

The Celestial Spirit wizard was wearing a white, two piece bikini with pink stars emblazoned on her bikini top. Natsu was sporting a pair of pink swim trunks and his scaly scarf was wrapped around his forehead like a headband.

 Natsu was sporting a pair of pink swim trunks and his scaly scarf was wrapped around his forehead like a headband

"I...think...I'm gonna hurl." Natsu moaned sickly.

"I can't hold on much longer!" Happy cried.

Lucy glanced back, smiling. "This was your idea in the first place, Natsu. You two should try and have some fun like Ben, Gray, and Erza over there."

Thirty yards off to Lucy and Natsu's portside, Gray and Erza were skiing on an identical surfboard-like craft. They pulled ahead of Lucy and Natsu, surfing and bounding smoothly across the waves. Erza had put on a revealing two piece, black bikini while Gray wore a pair of icy blue swim trunks.

Erza was at the front of the wooden board and holding the reins, which were connected to a particularly odd creature.

It was a fish-like humanoid that had a black mermaid-like tail with green fins. Its forearms were black and had green fins sprouting out. It had greenish-white scales on its broad chest, torso, upper arms and head. Large, sharp teeth protruded out from its jaws and it had a phosphorescent lure sticking out from its skull. Strapped to its waist was a green and white belt with a green hourglass disk attached to it. The Fairy Tail guild mark was stamped in green on its left shoulder.