Chpater 39: The Fighting Festival part IV

Last time on Ben 10: Ultimate Fairy...

"Listen," Feedback continued as he finished absorbing the electric attack, "Erza's counting on us BOTH to take down Laxus. Besides, this is the same guy who one-shotted you back in the guild earlier. How'd youdo you plan on stopping him by yourself?"

"I would've figured it out!" Natsu barked irritably.

"Maybe...but your body can only take so much lightning before it gives out." Feedback argued. "We have to work together on this, Natsu. For the others' sake."

Natsu clenched his fists and growled in frustration. He knew Ben was right, but...but dammit! He wanted to prove himself and beat Laxus on his own. Looks like that'd have to wait...

"GRR! FINE!" he relented, pointing a finger at the Conductoid. "But I'm the one who's getting the final blow, yah hear?!"

Feedback narrowed his single eye at the electric-charged wizard before them. "Can't make any promises." He confessed. "You're not the only who has a grudge to settle."

"Are you losers done talking yet?! Or are you gonna come at me!?" Laxus shouted impatiently.

Feedback and Natsu got in battle-ready positions, keeping their eyes solely on Laxus.

"I'll absorb his lightning. That'll give you some openings where you don't get electrocuted. Think you can put the hurt on him?" Feedback asked.

"Hell yeah!" Natsu replied confidently, punching his open left palm. "I'm fired up!"

"Then let's do this!"

With that, the Fire Dragon Slayer and Conductoid charged at the S-Class lightning wizard. The final confrontationbattle of the Battle of Fairy Tail had begun!
———————————————————————————

Voice cast:

Yuri Lowenthal as Ben Tennyson/Feedback
Colleen Clinkenbeard as Erza Scarlet
Todd Haberkorn as Natsu Dragneel
Cherami Leigh as Lucy Heartfilia
Newton Pittman as Gray Fullbuster
Tia Ballard as Happy
Monica Rial as Mirajane Strauss
Jamie Marchi as Cana Alberona
Brina Palencia as Juvia Lockser
Charles Campbell as Wakaba Mine
Brian Mathis as Macao Conbolt
Christopher R. Sabat as Elfman Strauss
Apphia Yu as Laki Olietta
Angela Chase as Bisca Mulan
Austin Tindle as Alzack Connell
Ryan Reynolds as Max Alfors
Kristi Kang as Levy McGarden
Z. Charles Bolton as Droy
Chris Pratt as Jet
David Wald as Gajeel Redfox
Patrick Seitz as Laxus Dreyar
John Burgmeier as Fried Justine
Andrew Kishino as Bickslow
Caitlin Glass as Evergreen
Dee Bradley Baker as Chromastone/NRG
———————————————————————————

Laxus extended his right arm and fired a large lightning bolt at the incoming duo. Feedback stopped and held out his head antenna to absorb the attack, providing his pyromaniac friend with an opening.

Natsu leapt forward with a fiery fist reared back and performed his signature spell. "Fire Dragon Iron Fist!"

Laxus caught the flaming fist with his left hand, resulting in a minor explosion that engulfedto engulf the pair. As the smoke quickly dissipated, both opponents were left standing in a shallow smoking crater – neither affected by the conflagration.