Chapter 8

Everyone was in blakes room but the boys had to leave and meet up with the band. They were really good. There actually amazing and Blake has an amazing voice. Blake play the guitar and sings lead, jay plays the lead guitarist. Then Matt plays the back up guitarist. Then Tyler plays the second back up guitarist. Then there's cole. That bad boy cole. He plays the drums. And damn is he good at it.

It's now just me, sky, Natalie, nahomie and Stephanie. We were all just kinda sitting in my room talking.

"Stephanie, it's alright. We know you like Tyler. You can just tell us." Natalie says. It's been a month now since we all became really close. After we played truth or dare that one night. We all just stayed together. We were in Blake's house now and in my room.

"FINE I LIKE HIM" Stephanie screamed.

We all just started laughing so hard. But the Stephanie started crying.

"You guys don't understand" she says crying.

"It's ok steph" I hugged her.

"It's hard alright. I'm my over Luke yet." She says while crying.

Luke is her ex boyfriend now. He's an ass hole who cheated on her and then he has the nerve to break up with steph before she even has the chance to kill him.

"I over him I just hate him so much that I can't trust again. Once I get close with a guy they just drift away and I get left broken hearted behind. Every single fucken time."

She never swears so when se does we all know its bad. She's hurting ad I really know Tyler likes her. Tyler will fix all of this. He always does. He is the responsible one out of all of the boys. Stephanie is also very responsible. Natalie is too but Natalie is so crazy it's unbelievable sometimes.

"It's alright Stephanie". We all said to her and hugged her really close.

We heard the door open from down stairs so we ran downstairs to see all the boys standing there and smiling at us.

We look back at them and don't even say anything.

Silence.

"WE'RE GOING ON TOUR" jay screams.

Everyone screams and we finally calm down and sit on the couch.

Blake gets up and looked at us.

"We leave next week. Tuesday morning at 8:30. We are traveling to Miami, then to Ohio, then to Florida, then Nashville, then we have to take another plane all the way down to France. We will be hone for about a month." He says to us all.

I am really happy for Blake, but a month? I know this sounds bad but, NO HE CAN'T LEAVE. HE CAN'T JUST LEAVE ME HERE. IM IN LOVE WITH HIM. Ok alyssa calm down. It's fine. Only a month. Only a month. Only a month. I tell myself.

Everyone is staring at me. Why? What's wrong?

" I..uh have to go upstairs"

I run up the stairs and I start crying onto my bed. I know I'm being over dramatic about this but what f he finds another girl or something.

The doors swings open and Blake is there looking at me. He come to my side and cuddles with me.

"Babe, it's alright." He tells me.

"I'm fine" I say

"No your not"

"Yes I am"

"No"

"Yes"

"No"

"YES"

"Fine" Blake says in defeat

I cuddle back up to Blake ad I fall asleep. Right there in his arms. I want to stay like this forever.

sky's POV

Everyone leaves after Blake and alyssa went upstairs. We're hoping we will not need to pick baby names out it anything but we never know. We all know alyssa loves Blake. And Blake loves alyssa. DUH it's simple. Just go out.

"Uh sky" Matt asked me.

"Uh yeah?"

"Wanna come over? To my house maybe?"

"Sure, that should be fun."

"My parents are not home."

"Oh, so you wanted to do that?" I asked joking

"NO, I meant like. We can just chill. But if you really wanted to do that sky...maybe we could maybe."

I stopped him.

"Get in the car matt"

"Ok"

We drive to his house and in the car we talked about art the most. He paints really wonderful pictures. I draw too.

We stop at his house and we walk in side. He takes my hand. God this is awesome.

We walk into his room and I sit on his bed. I have been here before this is like my second home. We chill here all the time. He sits beside me and I take out a piece of gum.

"Can I have a piece sky?' He asks

"No way."

"Please sky"

"Nope" I say popping the p

He startled to tickle me and I roll on his bed. He is now on top if me just staring at me. He leans in closer and he kisses me. I kissed him back. I have been waiting for this for a long time.